Chicken or the egg?

YASNY

I had to share this one with you people. It just may be my bizarre sense of humor, but I got a good chuckle out of this one.

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the headboard, smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on it's face. The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over and says "Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question."

I had to share this one with you people.  It just may be my bizarre sense of humor, but I got a good chuckle out of this one.

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed.  The chicken is leaning against the headboard, smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on it's face.  The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over and says "Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question."

:bang Personal experience? :lol: :lol: :bang :bang :bang

I had to share this one with you people.  It just may be my bizarre sense of humor, but I got a good chuckle out of this one.

A chicken and an egg are lying in bed.  The chicken is leaning against the headboard, smoking a cigarette, with a satisfied smile on it's face.  The egg, looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over and says "Well, I guess we finally answered THAT question."

Sure. But that was 30 years ago. :lol:

Sure. But that was 30 years ago. :lol:

Man that's a long time ago. Most of us from this board I think weren't even born bf then.

:lolhitting

That's ridicules...............chickens can't smoke :rolleyes: