Nate Jones to 10 Day DL (retro to May 1)

Sleepy Harold

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ptatc @ May 4, 2017 -> 09:25 PM)
This from the only person who signs his name to each post. Ironic

PTATC:

Not trying to be arrogant. At least I try to "talk" conversationally with other posters and not "down" to them or try to show how clever I am with one-liners that are snarky in nature and demeaning. (Not saying you do by the way).

I put my name on posts because the other sites I participate in that's the way it's done. Nothing more, nothing less.

I didn't realize that doing so here makes you "arrogant."

But that's fine...from now on I won't use my name anymore.

Hope that makes you happy.

QUOTE (Lip Man 1 @ May 5, 2017 -> 11:13 AM)
PTATC:

Not trying to be arrogant. At least I try to "talk" conversationally with other posters and not "down" to them or try to show how clever I am with one-liners that are snarky in nature and demeaning. (Not saying you do by the way).

I put my name on posts because the other sites I participate in that's the way it's done. Nothing more, nothing less.

The only thing that confuses me about you signing your name is that you use a screen name for this site as well. So I'd either just make my name "Mark" instead of "Lip Man 1" or just sign off as "Lip Man 1" instead.

Edited by soxfan2014

QUOTE (ChiSoxFanMike @ May 5, 2017 -> 11:19 AM)
lol, it must be a really slow day if you guys are arguing about this.

Haha, I'm not arguing. My only post was the one above yours about how I always found it odd that he signed his name a different name than the one he actually uses.

PTATC:

doesn't matter to me either way. I just thought that is was humorous in this situation because you were the only one who did this.

As I don't go to any other boards, I didn't realize other boards did this as no one else here seems to do it.

QUOTE (ptatc @ May 5, 2017 -> 11:27 AM)
doesn't matter to me either way. I just thought that is was humorous in this situation because you were the only one who did this.

As I don't go to any other boards, I didn't realize other boards did this as no one else here seems to do it.

There was another poster. Whatever happened to Douglas.

Thanks,

Douglas

PTATC:

When you are admitting you don't have all of the information to know what is going, but then going in and essentially accusing the organization of lying about injury information without actually what is going on, but then demeaning them for not giving you information, that is what I would call arrogant. You are putting down an entire organization with that kind of snark.

QUOTE (ptatc @ May 5, 2017 -> 04:36 AM)
I've always wondered about that really slow windup but other than that it really isn't remarkable. He does throw from a pretty low arm slot, that can add stress to the elbow.

Ptatc ... I thought the way he violently cocks his arm back away from his body was different than most. No? Like Keith Foulke did as well. I'd appreciate if you watched a clip of what his right arm and hand do on each pitch, then comment for me if you think it is conducive to injury. Thank u.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 6, 2017 -> 11:43 AM)
Ptatc ... I thought the way he violently cocks his arm back away from his body was different than most. No? Like Keith Foulke did as well. I'd appreciate if you watched a clip of what his right arm and hand do on each pitch, then comment for me if you think it is conducive to injury. Thank u.

Foulke did it; so does Ubaldo Jiminez.

PTATC:

Thanks man. I appreciate you stopping the signature. No disrespect meant. The username tells us who is posting.

Thanks, Douglass