Go Green, Go White!!!

SuperSteve

The Spartans will be ranked until they play the Wolverines, and this time the league runs the clocks, so dont try any of that cheating s*** again :rolleyes:

We will see. Michigan has only beaten ND. MSU has beaten ND and Iowa. Michigan's big game thus far this season was Oregon, we saw what happen there. MSU is going to be tough when they play Michigan. They will be ranked when they play Michigan, although it is at Spartan Stadium. I wouldn't overlook this team.

We will see. Michigan has only beaten ND. MSU has beaten ND and Iowa. Michigan's big game thus far this season was Oregon, we saw what happen there. MSU is going to be tough when they play Michigan. They will be ranked when they play Michigan, although it is at Spartan Stadium. I wouldn't overlook this team.

I am unphased by the Spartans...until Jeff Smoker starts lighting up the Michigan secondary. Then I will agree about not over looking the fartans.

What a game. Michigan State will be ranked next week. They looked tough.

I was fearing this game and there was definately reason why. Iowa was banged up and they didn't play to win.

MSU is a good football team though. I'd say them, Michigan and Iowa are the top teams in the big ten.

I give OSU no credit whatsoever.

I was fearing this game and there was definately reason why.  Iowa was banged up and they didn't play to win. 

MSU is a good football team though.  I'd say them, Michigan and Iowa are the top teams in the big ten. 

I give OSU no credit whatsoever.

Iowa had been considered the top team in the Big Ten. I hate to say it, but so far Ohio State is the only team to beat anybody. ND shows they aren't very good, Oregon was Michigan's big game and they lost. Oregon is currently getting blown out by Wazzou, who was beat by ND. I think NC State is only team which was beaten by Ohio State. Right now there is no top team in the Big Ten, and I am not sure MSU, Michigan, Purdue, Penn St., Wisconsin, and Illinois are at the same level as Iowa, Ohio State, and up-and-coming Minnesota.

The Big Ten is up for grabs, and man do I hate the Wolverines. Perry had 29 yards vs Oregon. Give me a break, Michigan is not as good as they are said to be. They had a soft beginning of the schedule. He WON'T win the Heisman.