Cubs clinch NL Central

Flash Tizzle

Teams that over-celebrate getting INTO the playoffs are NOT going to be celebrating at the end.

Florida....DEAD

Lovable Losers....DEAD

SO happy just to get there....enjoy the time until the Braves and Giants take you to school....

Those two teams were not supposed to make the playoffs and those two teams didnt make it into the playoffs until the very end. Of course their celebartions are stronger. What WILL keep them from moving on is less talent.

All I have to say, everyone should be more pissed for the Sox NOT making the playoffs, then the Cubs MAKING it.

I am. Watching this coverage does not make me pissed at the Cubs. It makes me wonder why my team has had no heart this year. I think of Jerry Manuel's banner on the top of this page, deer in the headlights looks, and dead ppl sitting on the bench. I see dead people.

Funny. I don't remember the Sox being on every channel when they clinched in 2000.

:fyou Chicago Media

Arn't the Cubs "Chicago's Sweathearts?"

Maybe we should have expected this reaction from the media. The Cubs haven't won a division since '89 until today.

And, until today, the second oldest ballpark in the ML's never saw a division clinch either :lol:

Pathetic.

:fthecubs

f*** Sosa

f*** Prior

f*** Dusty

f*** Alou

f*** Grudzhoweverthehellitspelled

f*** Ramirez

f*** Simon

f*** Lofton

f*** Wood

f*** em all, and all of those who support them

f*** the Chicago Media

:fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

Angriest I have been in a long time. Watching those f***ers celebrate makes me sick.

Braves record vs. scrubs in regular season: 4-2 with 11 homers in 6 games.

Go Braves!

Only cubs fan I don't hate right now is Ron Santo, at least he finally gets something to cheer him up.

f*** Sosa

f*** Prior

f*** Dusty

f*** Alou

f*** Ramirez

f*** Simon

f*** Lofton

f*** Wood

f*** the Chicago Media

:fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou

Angriest I have been in a long time.  Watching those f***ers celebrate makes me sick. 

Go Braves!

Only cubs fan I don't hate right now is Ron Santo, at least he finally gets something to cheer him up.

Screw that, Santo is at the top of my list for most hated cubs at this point....

God I hate him...

f*** Sosa

f*** Prior

f*** Dusty

f*** Alou

f*** Ramirez

f*** Simon

f*** Lofton

f*** Wood

f*** the Chicago Media

:fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou

Angriest I have been in a long time.  Watching those f***ers celebrate makes me sick. 

Go Braves!

Screw that, Santo is at the top of my list for most hated cubs at this point....

God I hate him...

I have trouble hating someone who battles all the health problems he has, loses both legs, and still puts on a strong face and does his job and doesn't ask for pity.