Cubs clinch NL Central

Flash Tizzle

All this means is that I don't watch the NL playoffs, because the only team I like ( FLA ) has ZERO chance of advancing, unfortunately.

It'll be nice to be able to focus on the AL playoffs.

Only teams in baseball I like all didn't make the playoffs. Now it's cheering for the lesser of two evils.

:fthecubs

f*** Sosa

f*** Prior

f*** Dusty

f*** Alou

f*** Grudzhoweverthehellitspelled

f*** Ramirez

f*** Simon

f*** Lofton

f*** Wood

f*** em all, and all of those who support them

f*** the Chicago Media

:fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou

Angriest I have been in a long time.  Watching those f***ers celebrate makes me sick. 

Braves record vs. scrubs in regular season: 4-2 with 11 homers in 6 games.

Go Braves!

Only cubs fan I don't hate right now is Ron Santo, at least he finally gets something to cheer him up.

Screw that, Santo is at the top of my list for most hated cubs at this point....

God I hate him...

I have trouble hating someone who battles all the health problems he has, loses both legs, and still puts on a strong face and does his job and doesn't ask for pity.

You must not listen to his radio broadcasts on WGN radio then....

I can take about 30 seconds of it before i go insane....

Only cubs fan I don't hate right now is Ron Santo, at least he finally gets something to cheer him up.

Screw that, Santo is at the top of my list for most hated cubs at this point....

God I hate him...

Yeah, Santo's a jackass.

It'd be funny to watch him crying when they raise his tiny little banner up the pole at the same time they lift the Comedy Central Division championship flag.

He may just pass on..........his sCrUBBIES have achieved 1/8th of this year's playoff participation........life is now complete..........he might get so happy he just throws his wig away.........

f*** Sosa

f*** Prior

f*** Dusty

f*** Alou

f*** Grudzhoweverthehellitspelled

f*** Ramirez

f*** Simon

f*** Lofton

f*** Wood

f*** em all, and all of those who support them

f*** the Chicago Media

:fyou  :fyou  :fyou  :fyou

Angriest I have been in a long time.  Watching those f***ers celebrate makes me sick. 

Braves record vs. scrubs in regular season: 4-2 with 11 homers in 6 games.

Go Braves!

God I hate him...

I have trouble hating someone who battles all the health problems he has, loses both legs, and still puts on a strong face and does his job and doesn't ask for pity.

You must not listen to his radio broadcasts on WGN radio then....

I can take about 30 seconds of it before i go insane....

I haven't listened to him since I moved in 01, but I still respect him for everything he has gone through.

Plus he has the greatest radio call in history:

"Oh No!" -1998 when Brant Brown forgot how to catch.

He didn't like US Cellular Field. Said it is a "scary place"

Whatever. If Santo had clue one he'd realize he's in more danger of being the victim of a crime in Wrigleyville than Bridgeport. But continue to be clueless about life as you are about baseball Ronnie.

I don't even think a Sox fan would go Ty Cobb on Santo's crippled ass at The Cell. ShamME..... that's a different ball of wax.

He didn't like US Cellular Field. Said it is a "scary place"

I remember listening to a sox-cubs game on the radio in my dad's car and of course we needed to listen to the cubs broadcast. Santo was compaining about the OH-E-OH chant, i could not stop laughing