This is insulting

DonkeyKongerko

They are interviewing all the Cubs on WGN with the audio on the Cubs.  At the same time they are doing the split screen to show the Sox meaningless game in KC.  I would rather they pick one or the other, this just irks me.

Cmon guys if the situation was reversed youd be pissed that theyre even having the cub game on there. The cubs deserve this.

Cmon guys if the situation was reversed youd be pissed that theyre even having the cub game on there. The cubs deserve this.

no, they SHOULD show the game - there will be WAAAAAAAAAAY more than enough time to overcelebrate this.

I can guarantee that less than 10% of the people tuned in to see the Sox give half a s*** about the Cubs celebration.

no, they SHOULD show the game - there will be WAAAAAAAAAAY more than enough time to overcelebrate this.

I can guarantee that less than 10% of the people tuned in to see the Sox give half a s*** about the Cubs celebration.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :rolleyes: Im a die hard sox fan and id rather see the celebration than a meaningless AL central game.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! :rolleyes: Im a die hard sox fan and id rather see the celebration than a meaningless AL central game.

That would make you one of the less than 10%.

Doesn't make you right.

:rolleyes: right back atcha

That would make you one of the less than 10%.

Doesn't make you right.

:rolleyes: right back atcha

Im glad to see you have the "facts" LMAO.

They are interviewing all the Cubs on WGN with the audio on the Cubs.  At the same time they are doing the split screen to show the Sox meaningless game in KC.  I would rather they pick one or the other, this just irks me.

I turned it off. Not cause of the Cubs, they won they can celebrate. But the split screen is annoying. I was lucky to get the WGN feed on my local channel.Ohh well maye next year it will be us..

146 days until pitchers and catchers report

Although I think we here(at Soxtalk) should have just ignored the whole thing of the Cubs which I tried to do until the Sox game was interrupted and I was forced to watch the Cubs and their fans celebrate.. :fyou

I just turned on the radio and came here. The Chicago Media's pro-Cub Playoff Campaign has begun. Excuse me while I go :puke

They are playing to the interest of the public.

Here we are on SOXTALK, and we're talking about the SCRUBs. ON SOXTALK!!! Where we don't even have a gamethread. If our Interest isn't even high enough to start a game thread, then clearly the casual, average joe, fan wants to see a winner

Guest hotsoxchick1
I just turned on the radio and came here. The Chicago Media's pro-Cub Playoff Campaign has begun. Excuse me while I go :puke

ill join ya killa.... :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke :puke ....you know we wont hear the end of this s***.........uggghhhhhh......... :fyou the scrubs.......

HAHAHHAHAH.... you're so right.

I think sometimes Sox fans have it too far up their ass to be sensical about things.

I mean, I DISLIKE the Cubs too, but c'mon.. that team and their fans deserve the airtime over a bunch of chokebags that are lookin at finishing out of first. The sox game is meaningless.

I think sometimes Sox fans have it too far up their ass to be sensical about things.

I mean, I DISLIKE the Cubs too, but c'mon.. that team and their fans deserve the airtime over a bunch of chokebags that are lookin at finishing out of first. The sox game is meaningless.

Ahhhh intelligence. You need to post more often, bro. :)

It definitely deserves coverage, but they have to consider the audience. Don't do these cute little stories that even die hard Cub fans don't care about. Most of the people tuned into the Sox game could care less about the Cubs winning the division. If they really cared they would have been watching the Cub game on FSN or if they didn't have cable at a bar. They could have watched the celebration on 4 different stations. If I recall correctly, when the Sox won, the just ran a little crawl at the bottom of the screen during the Cub game.