ND

Soxfest

3 games against Big Ten 0-3 the Tarnished dome would be lucky to be .500 playing in the Big Ten Conference every year. ND better stay an Independent because in the Big Ten they would be an also ran :fyou ND 1-3 where you belong.

But look at who they beat. They did beat Wazzou who is ranked right now and will be higher after crushing Oregon. ND should have lost to Wazzou, but still. They just haven't any offense. They would kill N'Western and Indiana, and give good games to most the other teams. No was a freshman QB will beat the Big Tenn powerhouses though.

But look at who they beat. They did beat Wazzou who is ranked right now and will be higher after crushing Oregon. ND should have lost to Wazzou, but still. They just haven't any offense. They would kill N'Western and Indiana, and give good games to most the other teams. No was a freshman QB will beat the Big Tenn powerhouses though.

Again losses plus wins equal .500 and a freshman QB did not start all 3 Big Ten games and they had not played Ohio St , Iowa , ETC if they were in conference now. .500 with wins against Indiana, NW, etc and Mich ST and Purdue are NOT powerhouses.

Again losses plus wins equal .500 and a freshman QB did not start all 3 Big Ten games and they had not played Ohio St , Iowa , ETC if they were in conference now. .500 with wins against Indiana, NW, etc and Mich ST and Purdue are NOT powerhouses.

Dude, you just confused me. I know Quinn Brady didn't start all the games. Carlyle Holliday started vs Wazzou, Michigan, and Michigan State. This was Brady's first start. But, today would have also been their first conference game had they been in the Big Ten. They don't play Iowa or Ohio State this year, I believe, and so I don't see what your saying there.

Dude, you just confused me. I know Quinn Brady didn't start all the games. Carlyle Holliday started vs Wazzou, Michigan, and Michigan State. This was Brady's first start. But, today would have also been their first conference game had they been in the Big Ten. They don't play Iowa or Ohio State this year, I believe, and so I don't see what your saying there.

I know they do not play them , I said If they were in Big Ten.....IF

If ND had any offense, they might be decent.  Carlysle Holiday and a freshman QB will give you no offense.  Therefore, ND is not decent.

Unfortunately for me, Michigan doesn't look very good right now. There quality victory over ND is starting to look like a win over a nothing opponent.

Meanwhile the Ducks who beat Michigan got slaughtered by WSU today.

Michigan meanwhile looked lackidazical on offense against Indiana in there 31-17 win over the hoosiers.

Unfortunately for me, Michigan doesn't look very good right now.  There quality victory over ND is starting to look like a win over a nothing opponent. 

Michigan meanwhile looked lackidazical on offense against Indiana in there 31-17 win over the hoosiers.

They step it up against Ohio State and beat them, and I could care less if Michigan loses the rest of their games(although they won't lost the rest of their games).

I hate Ohio State....had to cheat to beat Miami last year.

Unfortunately for me, Michigan doesn't look very good right now.  There quality victory over ND is starting to look like a win over a nothing opponent. 

They step it up against Ohio State and beat them, and I could care less if Michigan loses the rest of their games(although they won't lost the rest of their games).

I think Michigan can run the table if they step it up offensively. Unfortunately, John Navarre is inhibiting the offense's ability to step up.

I think Michigan can run the table if they step it up offensively. Unfortunately, John Navarre is inhibiting the offense's ability to step up.

This is true. John Navarre has to not suck, if that's possible.

Huh

ND football has no interest in going to a conference. They are in the BCS bids, they get all the money a conference would get when going to a bowl. They have a multimillion dollar broadcasting deal with TV and radio that is nationwide. All that disappears with joining a conference.

That being said, Notre Dame needs to start winning again to insulate themselves against other conferences. Otherwise that money dries up, making a conference much more necessary.

I think I see what your saying. They could also miss them. Look at Iowa and Ohio State last year. They didn't play each other. I'd love to see ND in the Big Ten though, man it'd put 'em in their places.

Nd has the toughest schedule in the country. Look their there schedule and you see about two cupcake games...three at the very most. They are playing 8 bowl teams from last year and a ton of top teams.

Thus far everyteam they have played has been ranked at one point or another (I assume MSU is gonna be ranked this week).

Don't tell me they couldn't handle a big ten schedule...cause they could. ND constantly plays incredibly tough teams.

I'm a huge big ten fan...but I guarantee thye'd beat probably the team to beat most of the time with OSU, Mich and Iowa (I think they are gonna become a powerhouse under Ferentz).