Illini

Soxfest

1-4 again for Illini is a joke, M.Cassidy is the worst Defensive Coordinator in College football and If Illini start of s***ty next year R.Turner is going to have to go.Watching this team right now is like watching paint dry. Cassidy made no f***ing adjustments at all in first 2 quarters against backups getting 8 f***ing yards a carry. After Turner let Ward start over Buetjer last year made me wonder what RT is doing down there. This team will be VERY lucky to get 4 wins tops.

Illini f***ing suck!!!!! :bringit

I'd agree with that, but that says a lot about ISU. I don't care about the football team anyways. I'm all about college basketball. For anyone else who has watched U of I football this year, is Christian Morton the worst cornerback you have ever seen. I mean the guy gets beat constantly and then proceeds to give 10 yard cushions and they get a lot of easy completions.

For anyone else who has watched U of I football this year, is Christian Morton the worst cornerback you have ever seen.  I mean the guy gets beat constantly and then proceeds to give 10 yard cushions and they get a lot of easy completions.

I don't watch College Football that often. I just want Notre Dame to lose on a consistent basis. Next time Illini is on I'll watch for this Christian guy though.

As far as corners go though, Walt "Toast" Harris was one of the worst I ever saw at the pro level.