Kathy Griffin Does Something Very Stupid

greg775

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Iwritecode @ Jun 1, 2017 -> 09:52 AM)
No... we really aren't.

Like at all.

Greg, the world in this current era is still more peaceful and safer, statistically, than its ever been. Chill.

QUOTE (raBBit @ May 31, 2017 -> 07:56 PM)
Some has been comic takes a picture with a model of the President's head bloodied and severed and the take away is the President is lying about his kid seeing it and his kid shouldn't be allowed to watch channels that talk about his father. I accept your apology for that "logic."

No you are ridiculous. Look at the photo. Barron just happened to be watching TV that 11 year olds watch and suddenly that popped up. . OK. And he thought it was his father? GMAB. All I said, and clearly you couldn't comprehend, is if Barron is going to be so sensitve, clearly parental controls should be used. I'm pretty sure this image wasn't on Cartoon Network.

Everything Trump says and does is to benefit Trump. Lying has never been a problem. His story of it traumatizing Barron is BS. Besides, if things traumatize him, and Barron has full access, why does Donald act the way he does? The guy isn't even a father. He has stated the only responsibility he has as a father is to supply funds.

The President lying is something quite common. It's pretty logical to think he would lie about this.

Where are the posts with your outrage when Obama was in a noose?

Edited by Dick Allen

At first I thought "who would be the male equivalent of doing this be?" I first thought Adam Sandler but then realized, he was at least relevant before while Kathy Griffin isn't even a has been. More like a "never was."

Edited by soxfan2014

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Jun 1, 2017 -> 09:17 AM)
At first I thought "who would be the male equivalent of doing this be?" I first thought Adam Sandler but then realized, he was at least relevant before while Kathy Griffin isn't even a has been. More like a "never was."

Carrot Top

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 1, 2017 -> 08:13 AM)
No you are ridiculous. Look at the photo. Barron just happened to be watching TV that 11 year olds watch and suddenly that popped up. . OK. And he thought it was his father? GMAB. All I said, and clearly you couldn't comprehend, is if Barron is going to be so sensitve, clearly parental controls should be used. I'm pretty sure this image wasn't on Cartoon Network.

Everything Trump says and does is to benefit Trump. Lying has never been a problem. His story of it traumatizing Barron is BS. Besides, if things traumatize him, and Barron has full access, why does Donald act the way he does? The guy isn't even a father. He has stated the only responsibility he has as a father is to supply funds.

The President lying is something quite common. It's pretty logical to think he would lie about this.

Where are the posts with your outrage when Obama was in a noose?

Where's the outrage from women, especially Republicans, about this...?

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/alarming-expos...-131526565.html

[A visitor to one of Trump’s homes, late into Melania’s pregnancy, recalls him remarking that he agreed to the baby on the condition that Melania would get her body back. “She promised him that everything would go back to the way it was,” says this guest; it struck this person as a “contract.” And he was simply rude to her. “There was no ‘How do you feel?’ No opening of doors, making sure she didn’t fall. Just ‘You wanted to have a baby.’” ([Trump spokesperson Stephanie Grisham] counters that Mr. Trump was “very warm and supportive throughout her pregnancy.”)

He never even really wanted a fifth child, but it's pretty apparent reading the tea leaves there was going to be no marriage without one (from Melania's viewpoint.)

But now that Barron can be used as a convenient prop....despite the argument they wanted to protect him by keeping him with his mother in NYC, it seems crazy that someone isn't controlling his t.v. time since it had to happen at night (supposedly) as school is in session still. So where was his mother or nanny to supervise him if they already knew the "truly horrifying" Griffin images were out there?

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Jun 1, 2017 -> 09:17 AM)

Probably someone like Dustin Diamond or Carrottop.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 1, 2017 -> 09:47 AM)
Where's the outrage from women, especially Republicans, about this...?

https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/alarming-expos...-131526565.html

[A visitor to one of Trump’s homes, late into Melania’s pregnancy, recalls him remarking that he agreed to the baby on the condition that Melania would get her body back. “She promised him that everything would go back to the way it was,” says this guest; it struck this person as a “contract.” And he was simply rude to her. “There was no ‘How do you feel?’ No opening of doors, making sure she didn’t fall. Just ‘You wanted to have a baby.’” ([Trump spokesperson Stephanie Grisham] counters that Mr. Trump was “very warm and supportive throughout her pregnancy.”)

He never even really wanted a fifth child, but it's pretty apparent reading the tea leaves there was going to be no marriage without one (from Melania's viewpoint.)

But now that Barron can be used as a convenient prop....despite the argument they wanted to protect him by keeping him with his mother in NYC, it seems crazy that someone isn't controlling his t.v. time since it had to happen at night (supposedly) as school is in session still. So where was his mother or nanny to supervise him if they already knew the "truly horrifying" Griffin images were out there?

Too logical for rabbit, although I am sure he would have a different view if the politician's head Griffin was holding had a (D) after his or her name.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 1, 2017 -> 07:13 AM)
Barron just happened to be watching TV that 11 year olds watch and suddenly that popped up. . OK. And he thought it was his father?

It's more traumatizing for 11-year-old girls to hear the President say he can grab p******s without asking.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (Reddy @ Jun 1, 2017 -> 02:13 PM)
Like at all.

Greg, the world in this current era is still more peaceful and safer, statistically, than its ever been. Chill.

The Arianda Grande concert incident could have happened here. North Korea is getting ready to fire bombs our way. We have a president who is too aggressive, some might say crazy. You have ISIS bastards capable of doing anything including beheading you whether you believe it or not. I still don't buy the stats. You think Chicago is safe? Let's hope this summer things settle down in Chicago compared to last summer. All the murders.

I was beheaded just last week, actually! I've scheduled a second beheading for next tuesday, and a third for halfway through July. My schedule's pretty tight over the next month and a half.

I don't understand her angle here regarding being bullied by Trump's family. What exactly would she expect?

It wouldn't surprise me if she did this under the guise that any publicity is good publicity, especially for someone who considers them self D list. It looks like she found out that isn't exact true.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 2, 2017 -> 12:50 PM)
I don't understand her angle here regarding being bullied by Trump's family. What exactly would she expect?

It wouldn't surprise me if she did this under the guise that any publicity is good publicity, especially for someone who considers them self D list. It looks like she found out that isn't exact true.

I actually laughed at the idea that this was the first President to target someone personally.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 2, 2017 -> 12:57 PM)
I actually laughed at the idea that this was the first President to target someone personally.

Yeah I don't get it. I hate Trump, but don't agree with what she did, and if she did it because she felt his position should make him unable to respond, that's BS, especially considering his past history. And as much as I hate Trump, I feel he and his family have a right and probably a responsibility to respond. Although I do think Barron being traumatized was total BS.

I think this press conference made her look worse. What was the purpose of the press conference, and why was she lawyer-ed up? The only thing I could think of was to make her stop when she was going to say something that got her into more trouble.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jun 2, 2017 -> 01:02 PM)
Yeah I don't get it. I hate Trump, but don't agree with what she did, and if she did it because she felt his position should make him unable to respond, that's BS, especially considering his past history. And as much as I hate Trump, I feel he and his family have a right and probably a responsibility to respond. Although I do think Barron being traumatized was total BS.

I think this press conference made her look worse. What was the purpose of the press conference, and why was she lawyer-ed up? The only thing I could think of was to make her stop when she was going to say something that got her into more trouble.

Trump is a bully. You have to know that if you target him, he WILL come after you if he knows it happened. He can't walk away from any slight.

Second, Trump is FAR from the first President to personally engage his targets. A great example is President Bill Clinton called an entire press conference to call Monica Lewinsky personally a liar and everything else under the sun, and Hillary pretty much did the same. Again, they were not the first by far, and will not be the last, by far.

And is it petty? Hell yet it is. But most of these people become President because they are willing to take down those who get in their way.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jun 2, 2017 -> 12:59 PM)
I have zero sympathy for either party. Kathy made her bed, now she has to lie in it. she should have known what kind of reaction this would generate. Tough s***

Depending on who the next president is, she may get invited to the white house. Right Ted?

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 1, 2017 -> 01:32 PM)
The Arianda Grande concert incident could have happened here. North Korea is getting ready to fire bombs our way. We have a president who is too aggressive, some might say crazy. You have ISIS bastards capable of doing anything including beheading you whether you believe it or not. I still don't buy the stats. You think Chicago is safe? Let's hope this summer things settle down in Chicago compared to last summer. All the murders.

Advil kills more americans than ISIS, so yes.