• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim Callis @jimcallisMLB

·

1m

Still uncertain McKay or Lewis to @Twins at 1. Starting to think Wright 5 to @Braves, which could mean Hiura 6 to @Athletics. @MLBDraft

Not quite sure where Beck would be popped in this scenario. Brewers? White Sox?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 12, 2017 -> 05:41 PM)
Bit of a shocker with Callis moving to Evan White.

One of the red flags seems to be his low walk rate.

Evan White has similar upside to Pavin Smith from Virginia, although with a smaller floor. White’s bat will determine if he can stick at 1B and there are certainly questions if there is enough power and bat for him to stick there. He projects more as a top of the order hitter due to his batted ball skills and speed. I have concerns about his ability to draw walks, which could limit his ability to get on base when he’s not hitting, but he doesn’t have a big strikeout problem. I’d like to see more power and walks when he hits the pros.

http://www.azsnakepit.com/2017/6/10/157508...ity-of-kentucky

Wow both of them have Keston Hiura going #5 to the Braves. That's the guy I was hoping the sox would nab.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 12, 2017 -> 02:49 PM)
And who knows about using the new method that some have had done that was a super fast return

Seth Manness had the new method and was back pitching in about 7 months. He is doing well with KC now. However, you have to not have a complete tear, it really just has to be frayed so there is no transplant done.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jun 12, 2017 -> 03:45 PM)
Jim Callis @jimcallisMLB

·

1m

Still uncertain McKay or Lewis to @Twins at 1. Starting to think Wright 5 to @Braves, which could mean Hiura 6 to @Athletics. @MLBDraft

Not quite sure where Beck would be popped in this scenario. Brewers? White Sox?

Under that senecio i would guess Phillies

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jun 12, 2017 -> 06:00 PM)
Under that senecio i would guess Phillies

I haven't seen them linked to Beck but I might have missed it. Buzz with them is college bat or pitcher. I think if the above scenario played out he would be there for the White Sox. Fingers crossed.

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jun 12, 2017 -> 04:03 PM)
I haven't seen them linked to Beck but I might have missed it. Buzz with them is college bat or pitcher. I think if the above scenario played out he would be there for the White Sox. Fingers crossed.

God I hope so

QUOTE (DirtySox @ Jun 12, 2017 -> 06:13 PM)
Without a doubt Greene is next.

Yea Cincy is in love with him. They have to be thrilled the Twins passed on him.

And there it is.

Edited by SoxAce