13. Zack Burdi

14. Jordan Stephens

15. Luis Basabe

16. Jameson Fisher

17. Gavin Sheets

18. Charlie Tilson

19. Luis Gonzalez

20. Alex Call

I'll just have to do another of these in a month after everyone gets traded but:

1. Moncada

2. Kopech

3. Robert

4. Lopez

5. Giolito

6. Collins

7. Hansen

8. Burger

9. Adams

10. Fulmer

11. Burdi

12. Dunning

13. Sheets

14. Basabe

15. Adolfo

16. Engel

17. Flores

18. Am. Nunez

19. Michaelczewski

20. Guerrero

21. Stephens

22. Fisher

23. Cooper

24. Delmonico

25. Mendick

26. L. Martinez

27. Call

28. Skoug

29. Danish

30. McClure

Hon. mention - Booker, Morrison, Clark, Bummer, Curbelo

QUOTE (bmags @ Jun 16, 2017 -> 09:30 PM)
I don't know Fisher's defensive report, but power and all I'd have a hard time putting Skoug ahead of fisher given that Fisher has produced so far and that so few think Skoug can stick at C.

To me, Fisher has been slightly disappointing this year. Not a bust by any means, but his hitting should be better in A ball.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 16, 2017 -> 07:31 PM)
To me, Fisher has been slightly disappointing this year. Not a bust by any means, but his hitting should be better in A ball.

Definitely agree with this. He's 1 1/2 year older than league average. For a guy who was considered a polished hitter coming out of the draft, I expected more out of him than this in low A.

QUOTE (turnin' two @ Jun 17, 2017 -> 11:43 AM)
Not really that amazing when you consider the MLB talent they offloaded.

Which only accounts for 7 of those guys, with Diaz not on these lists.

That means a lot of better drafting and obviously Robert.

Fulmer has done absolutely nothing to be regarded as a top 9 prospect in our system other than being a high draft pick. Not saying to completely give up on him, but the idea of him being a TOR (top 2) pitcher seems pretty far fetched to me. If he was a 3rd round pick would he even be top 12 in our system based on what he's done so far in his career?

Fulmer is in an interesting spot for me. In reality, he's only been in pro ball for 2 years. I think initially he was rushed up through the system. Yeah he is a little older, but realistically he should probably be where? I would say Birmingham, or just starting in Charlotte. I think Fulmer could be a really nice 5 pitcher for the White Sox, or he could be an excellent bullpen piece.

QUOTE (TheFutureIsNear @ Jun 17, 2017 -> 06:09 PM)
Fulmer has done absolutely nothing to be regarded as a top 9 prospect in our system other than being a high draft pick. Not saying to completely give up on him, but the idea of him being a TOR (top 2) pitcher seems pretty far fetched to me. If he was a 3rd round pick would he even be top 12 in our system based on what he's done so far in his career?

Correct. Same syndrome applied to Courtney Hawkins a few years ago. Fulmer not THAT bad, however.

QUOTE (oldsox @ Jun 17, 2017 -> 08:24 PM)
Correct. Same syndrome applied to Courtney Hawkins a few years ago. Fulmer not THAT bad, however.

Yeah what's most troubling for me is the lack of K's....I honestly never expected him to make it as a starter but did think he had a shot at closer. Now, I'm just hoping he can be any key part of our pen. Of course it is still a bit early and he can improve. Thankfully he is indeed not Hawkings level lost cause.

QUOTE (TheFutureIsNear @ Jun 17, 2017 -> 06:09 PM)

If people thought he had a real shot at being a top of rotation starter, then he wouldn't be ranked 8th or 9th, he'd be 1st or 2nd.

QUOTE (KnightsOnMintSt @ Jun 17, 2017 -> 05:52 PM)
My Top 15 would look something like this:

1. Moncada

2. Kopech

3. Robert

4. Lopez

5. Giolito

6. Fulmer

7. Collins

8. Dunning

9. Hansing

10. Burdi

11. Burger (Once Signed)

12. Stephens

13. Basabe

14. Fisher

15. Call

I'll take a crack.

1) Moncada

2) Kopech

3) Robert

4) Lopez

5) Giolito

6) Collins

7) Hansen

8) Dunning

9) Burger

10) Adams

11) Fulmer

12) Burdi

13) Stephens

14) Basabe

15) Sheets

#15-30 are a fairly interchangeable mix of players (Call, Flores, Fisher, Hickman, Gonzalez, Adolfo, Guerrero, Booker, Skoug, Tilsen, Kubat, Morrison, Hamilton, Lambert, etc.)

Speaking of which, how the hell have Kubat and Morrison both not earned a promotion to Winston-Salem? Both have completely mowed down low A hitters this season.

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Jun 19, 2017 -> 09:32 AM)
I'll take a crack.

1) Moncada

2) Kopech

3) Robert

4) Lopez

5) Giolito

6) Collins

7) Hansen

8) Dunning

9) Burger

10) Adams

11) Fulmer

12) Burdi

13) Stephens

14) Basabe

15) Sheets

#15-30 are a fairly interchangeable mix of players (Call, Flores, Fisher, Hickman, Gonzalez, Adolfo, Guerrero, Booker, Skoug, Tilsen, Kubat, Morrison, Hamilton, Lambert, etc.)

Speaking of which, how the hell have Kubat and Morrison both not earned a promotion to Winston-Salem? Both have completely mowed down low A hitters this season.

Worth noting that it's not just Kubat and Morrison, but really any of the substantial prospects in Kanny, partly because they wanted that team to finish the first half pennant run together. Now that it's over, I bet you see some big waves of promotions around Wednesday. Guys like Morrison and Kubat, but also Dulin, Hansen, and one or two of the Kanny outfielders. Zavala also belongs a level up but is waiting on Collins.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jun 19, 2017 -> 10:26 AM)
Worth noting that it's not just Kubat and Morrison, but really any of the substantial prospects in Kanny, partly because they wanted that team to finish the first half pennant run together. Now that it's over, I bet you see some big waves of promotions around Wednesday. Guys like Morrison and Kubat, but also Dulin, Hansen, and one or two of the Kanny outfielders. Zavala also belongs a level up but is waiting on Collins.

That makes sense, can't just promote guys without making roster space for them as well.

Kubat, Hansen and Morrison all deserve call ups based on performance.

Collins, I am admittedly disappointed in offensively. He is not making enough contact, and despite drawing walks he is striking out way too often at high A. The OPS is respectable, but the bat needs to improve or he will not make it out of AA.

Micker Adolfo is really showing signs of improvement this past month. He's still only 20 years old (almost 21), and he might have turned a corner developmentally?

Kopech is only 21, so I'm not overly concerned yet about the walks. He has at least three years to show an improvement in that area, and is already at the AA level.