2004 SOX

JUGGERNAUT

Jon is gonna establish himself as #2 or 3 on most teams.  The good news is he'll likely be the #4 on this team.  The kid stepped up big time in my opinion and I think he's pretty much broken into the majors and is a very good pitcher. 

He's gonna get better though.

I think Garland is never going to better than he is now he is not a #2 starter with his era and control problems , I would like to see him dealt in the offseason.

Honestly, where do people come up with this crap? A 23 year old with loads of potential, who has improved, is never going to get better? Thats as weird of a statement as ive read in a long while............ :nono

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jon is gonna establish himself as #2 or 3 on most teams.  The good news is he'll likely be the #4 on this team.  The kid stepped up big time in my opinion and I think he's pretty much broken into the majors and is a very good pitcher. 

I think Garland is never going to better than he is now he is not a #2 starter with his era and control problems , I would like to see him dealt in the offseason.

Honestly, where do people come up with this crap? A 23 year old with loads of potential, who has improved, is never going to get better? Thats as weird of a statement as ive read in a long while............ :nono

I have to disagree. I've read several of them just this morning.

I have to disagree. I've read several of them just this morning.

:huh:

Go to the source of the post, there you will have answers to the questions you ask...