June 20th Game Thread: White Sox @Minnesota Twins

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jun 20, 2017 -> 07:41 PM)
He's such a f***ing hack

I feel the way I do waiting out the clock on this guy similar to the way I did this time of year of Dunn's last year.

Edited by Thad Bosley

QUOTE (Thad Bosley @ Jun 20, 2017 -> 06:43 PM)
I feel the way I do waiting out the clock on this guy similar to the way I did this time of year of Dunn's last year.

Dunn's approach was magical compared to Todd's.

Even when he's going well, Todd looks like a drunken sailor up there.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 20, 2017 -> 08:49 PM)
Stone has dropped some hints lately that Kahnle is likely to get traded

Makes too much sense. Teams are going to overvalue relievers after what Chapman & Miller did last postseason and Kahnle could theoretically make that type of impact. We aren't going to get a Chapman/Miller return, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is one team out there that will give up 2 top 100 prospects to land him. The Dodgers seem like a team that might be willing to splurge for that type of weapon to pair with Jansen.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 21, 2017 -> 02:59 AM)
Makes too much sense. Teams are going to overvalue relievers after what Chapman & Miller did last postseason and Kahnle could theoretically make that type of impact. We aren't going to get a Chapman/Miller return, but I wouldn't be surprised if there is one team out there that will give up 2 top 100 prospects to land him. The Dodgers seem like a team that might be willing to splurge for that type of weapon to pair with Jansen.

Kahnle for Calhoun makes too much sense (as I've said ten times)

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 20, 2017 -> 08:59 PM)

Verdugo and Buehler would be fair game. Verdugo fits with Hahn wanting players that can work a count and walk more than they strike out and hes got an arm, would make a nice fit in RF.