2004 season opener

winninguglyin83

that is according to the White Sox web site.

It's buried in the bottom of some notes about the end of the season.

Sez Buehrle and Ordonez walked into Manuel's final press conference to give him hugs.

Sounds as if the deed will be done on Monday.

when do we start the game thread :lol:

Sez Buehrle and Ordonez walked into Manuel's final press conference to give him hugs.

Why is it in KC again? It should start somewhere cool, like Baltimore, or Anaheim.

Why is it in KC again? It should start somewhere cool, like Baltimore, or Anaheim.

They have to play the Central 19 times each, you might as well start getting it over with quick. These other teams, you only visit once, so that would be it for the year.

They have to play the Central 19 times each, you might as well start getting it over with quick. These other teams, you only visit once, so that would be it for the year.

Yeah, but KC again? We all know how great this year started thanks to KC.

where are you getting this info...please link me there

I don't know how to link s*** up but a little bird told me that KC's schedule is on their MLB (?) website. Their first roadtrip goes through Chicago..... so I'm told. The little bird told me that the trip through ChiTown will be the SouthSiders Home Opener. Just rumor.

They're more concerned with raising ticket, parking, and concession prices for next season right now.

The fans?  :lol:  :bang

Is that going to happen? Or is that just a joke?

It's gonna happen. Parking was raised $2 when the White Sox started winning and the Cell was anywhere between 30-39,000 in attendance.

Coincidence? I think not.

They're more concerned with raising ticket, parking, and concession prices for next season right now.

It's gonna happen. Parking was raised $2 when the White Sox started winning and the Cell was anywhere between 30-39,000 in attendance.

This year..? We went to plenty of games that we didn't have passes for and paid $15 all year long.

Or are you talking about the jump from last year?

And BTW.. I'm pretty sure Jerry gets the same amount of $$ from them. They have a contract (I think) through 2006 that the Sox get the same $$ amount per car, no matter how many cars there are. Those attendants are union, not Sox employees.

This year..? We went to plenty of games that we didn't have passes for and paid $15 all year long.

I don't know about the lots where we tailgate cause I park for free, but Lot G (?)..... the one on 35th on the westside of the railrod tracks..... went from $13 to $15 and coincided with the White Sox fans coming out to the ballpark. I know it was $13 earlier in the season because I drive by that lot everyday while working.

I don't know about the lots where we tailgate cause I park for free, but Lot G (?)..... the one on 35th on the westside of the railrod tracks..... went from $13 to $15 and coincided with the White Sox fans coming out to the ballpark. I know it was $13 earlier in the season because I drive by that lot everyday while working.

Never parked over there so I have no idea. Interesting though. All the rest of the lots went to $15 at the start of the season. If anything.. it should have been $15 all year is my guess.

Free parking... :finger

$15 to park on broken glass :lol: At least the attendants will watch your car.

The first year I had Bulls season tickets I started laughing realizing my car's "ticket" to the lot cost more than my ticket to the game :angry:

you can always take public transportation