dammit people

Spiff

could you bring them down in size just a little? they take up like half of my screen, they are nice to look at but jeez. if you want me to help you resize them i will.

GEEZ us im glad someone else is irratated by that. I like to see them, but not when theyre so big. :bang :fthecubs :fthecubs :fthecubs

could you bring them down in size just a little? they take up like half of my screen, they are nice to look at but jeez. if you want me to help you resize them i will.

CAN you cut mine in at least half, I would have but cant......AND if its still to big I wil fix it up

The big sigs don't seem to bother me or affect my posting on these boards..and I'm using dial-up :huh:

The sigs dont effect my computer in the least, thats really not the problem though. I can relate to spiff; its annoying when your reading a thread and one page has only 4 or 5 posts because someone has a huge signature. Normally in a game day thread I wont even post my sig. just so Its easier to read through.

Um, Spiff...if you get the time...my unbeatable pair of 7's...they suck. However, one with Brady Quinn and Beutjer (it's not his fault they are losing) would be cool, though i don't know how unbeatable a 7 and a 10 are, lol. If you are really bored (and can even find pictures of quinn), go for it.