7/7 Games

Heads22

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 8, 2017 -> 10:58 AM)
Can we start the hype train on Seby Zavala?

.261/.332/.523/.855, leads all Sox minor leaguers with 16 homers and 2nd with 48 RBI. Been over .900 OPS each of the last 3 months after .524 April. .855 OPS is second for all players with 200 or more PAs.

He's a bit old for the level, but part of that was being held back because Collins is there. Plus he's a catcher and the power uptick has been massive. I had kind of forgotten about him but he's definitely back on the radar.

Dickman has officially gone from intriguing late-bloomer to serious prospect for me. Absolutely mashing with a 150 wRC+, and the BB/K split points to real sustainability. Plus the power has really started to blossom. Would love to see him get a promotion soon and see how he handles AA.

Edited by Username

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jul 7, 2017 -> 07:14 PM)
At this point I've completely lost faith in him as a starter.

I was thinking about what the rotation might look like in 2020...

- Rodon

- Kopech

- Hansen

- Dunning

- Lopez

- Giolito

- Fulmer

- Danish

- Somebody in the organization who could emerge (like Matt Cooper or Spencer Adams)

- Somebody we've never heard of

In other words, it won't be the end of the world if Fulmer ends up being a reliever.

QUOTE (Donaldo @ Jul 8, 2017 -> 07:50 PM)
I was thinking about what the rotation might look like in 2020...

- Rodon

- Kopech

- Hansen

- Dunning

- Lopez

- Giolito

- Fulmer

- Danish

- Somebody in the organization who could emerge (like Matt Cooper or Spencer Adams)

- Somebody we've never heard of

In other words, it won't be the end of the world if Fulmer ends up being a reliever.

I agree 100%. We should have plenty of other starting options by 2020. And honestly, I think they should switch him back to a reliever right now and see if his stuff plays up. I'd rather see Adams or Guerrero get his spot in the Charlotte rotation.