How Will Cub Fans Celebrate Winning...

cortisonshot

in the Playoffs or World Series? ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Heres Mine...

A. Instead of Overturning Cars in the Streets, Cub Fans Will Overturn Their BigWheels!

B. Cub Fans Will Hold a Party and Instead of Playing "Pin the Tail on the Donkey", they will Play "Pin the Cork on Sammy's Bat"!

C. Bleacher Bums Will Celebrate by Removing Their Bibs!

D. Cubbie Fans will Finally Change Their Stuffed Cubbie Bear T-Shirt with a new World Series Championship T-Shirt before they go to Bed With Their Teddy Bear!

E. Bleacher Bums will claim they Actually Watched More than 15 Outs During the Playoff Game and now Claim They Know the Game of Baseball!

F. All of the Above

G. Damn I have to go to another Cub game with the clients. When the hell is the season over. I never remember having to go to a game in October, this sucks. Do they serve latte, are the hookers still working? What's a wild thingy? Can't they just play all the games in a day or two and get it over? My platform tennis league starts next week and I can't miss. You mean we pay "extra" for these playoff tickets?

Why all the emphasis on the Cubs?? 

The obssession from so many people on here about what the Cubs are doing is just sad....

How can you avoid it. Baseball fans gravitate towards these kinds of stories. Imagine a game 7 Red Sox-Cubs game. :bringit

I'm wondering if at some point I may cheer the unbderdog and begin pulling for them. I know I'm cheering Boston all the way and believe if I was a lifelong Texan I would probably be cheering the Cubs.

Why all the emphasis on the Cubs?? 

The obssession from so many people on here about what the Cubs are doing is just sad....

How can you avoid it. Baseball fans gravitate towards these kinds of stories. Imagine a game 7 Red Sox-Cubs game. :bringit

I'm wondering if at some point I may cheer the unbderdog and begin pulling for them. I know I'm cheering Boston all the way and believe if I was a lifelong Texan I would probably be cheering the Cubs.

That is different than being so obssessed with having to validate yourselves by degrading everything the Cubs do.