Willie Randolph

Call it hunch, but I think this team is set up to bring in Ozzie Guillen as the new manager.   The fact that the entire coaching staff was retained, other than Kimm seems to eliminate most of the "established" candidates.  LaRussa without Duncan?  That's like Abbott without Costello. 

As Ozzie said, he'd have the media and fans on his side when he got here and all he would need was a good coaching staff.  That staff is already in place. 

Well, here's one fan that would give a huge :fyou to Ozzie Guillen. I lost all respect for him when he made the comment that ballplayers don't owe fans anything during The Strike talks.

Damn! ... We got rid of " :fyou Jerry Manuel" and we haven't even hired him yet but he's gonna be " :fyou Ozzie Guillen". Killa, you're amazing dude. :lol:

But he's not wrong. I remember Ozzie saying that, and being pissed at him. Mrs. Al Lopez's Ghost still hasn't forgiven him.

No, he's not wrong.