Sox v Sox

TheTruth05

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know guys on here don't like the bunt but it's important that we learn how to excecute bunts to keep opposing defenses aware that we can get them down. For years the bunt skill wasn't used by Robin to appease the metrics people, but what that did was it made the defense not honor it--and therefore defend us easier. I think once you see us PROVE that we CAN bunt...the rate of the attempts will drop dramatically. Good teams are good in all areas of the game--having the tool in your box does no good until you can prove you can use it whenever you need it. We're truly at ground zero in relearning the game!

Edited by FT35

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 4, 2017 -> 09:06 PM)
Get the impression Hawk hates Anderson. Oh well, not the first guy dominated by Kimbrel

He's been on this choking up, short bat kick as of late, and I think he's aiming those comments at TA.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Aug 5, 2017 -> 02:28 AM)
Regardless of what happens in this game, I still wish we would have traded Clippard for a couple more top 100 prospects

Didn't look very good his first few games with us but has been pretty sharp in the last four or so

Do the Sox really want Renteria in charge of this team? Fundamentals are horrible and he is the manager. Just get rid of him. If he wants to live and die with the bunt, then let him expire in the baseball sense of the word.