Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Scoots @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 12:31 PM)
Should be a good one folks. Melky also making his first return to Chicago since being traded. First pitch 7:10 Central.

What's Lopez' nickname going to be? ReyLo?

El Rey

The King

QUOTE (Scoots @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 04:31 PM)
Should be a good one folks. Melky also making his first return to Chicago since being traded. First pitch 7:10 Central.

What's Lopez' nickname going to be? ReyLo?

No offense, but please, no.

Gosh I hope the media headline writers don't pick up on that. Jennifer Lopez is annoying and not that famous anymore and has nothing to do with sports. ReyLo frankly will make me puke.

Please think of something else.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 08:48 PM)
Dan Hayes‏Verified account @CSNHayes 8m8 minutes ago #WhiteSox for 8/11: Anderson 6, Saladino DH, Abreu 3, Smith 2, Moncada 4, L. Garcia 9, Engel 8, Sanchez 5, Delmonico 7. Lopez 1.

Batting Anderson first is so annoying. He doesn't try to get on base, that's the last thing on his mind. He's trying to see the ball and hit the ball hard. He's actually done better of late. Although I look at this lineup and there aren't many options. This is really a bad bad lineup.

Given the same players, my lineup would be: Delmonico, Saladino, Moncada, Abreu, Smith, Anderson, Garcia, Engel, Sanchez.