Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 05:28 PM)
After reading this asinine "preview" from RR I'm ready to sweep their asses:

https://www.royalsreview.com/2017/8/11/1612...s-derek-holland

What a royal jackass that author is. If you're going to be painfully unfunny at least don't be a Royals fan as well.

Eh, just clickbait garbage trying to get a reaction out of people. Not worth even thinking about.

What a royal jackass that author is. If you're going to be painfully unfunny at least don't be a Royals fan as well.

Last I checked, the Royals played in Missouri- not England. He has no place to talk.

Thank you for that link! Man the grizzled cheap shot shtick is what sports rivalry is all about. Rivals should be trolled not respected. In a way, ridiculous trolling like this is respect lol

QUOTE (bmags @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 10:23 PM)
Excited for my ReyLo jersey

Either you guys are baiting me to get me mad again, which is not very nice, or you actually are Jennifer Lopez fans? Ugh. How is this possible. Southsiders do not like Jennifer Lopez, folks. Southsiders like hot dogs and beer and Sox jerseys and SouthSide Hit men references.

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 04:47 PM)
Last I checked, the Royals played in Missouri- not England. He has no place to talk.

It comes from the American Royal...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Royal

The Kansas City Royals began play in 1969 as an expansion team. The year before, the team held a name-the-team contest that received more than 17,000 entries. Sanford Porte, a bridge engineer from the suburb of Overland Park, was named the winner for his “Royals” entry. His reason had nothing to do with royalty.

“Kansas City’s new baseball team should be called the Royals because of Missouri’s billion-dollar livestock income, Kansas City’s position as the nation’s leading stocker and feeder market and the nationally known American Royal parade and pageant,” Porte wrote.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 06:49 PM)
They don't have the MLB package? Does a WGN black out the DirectTV s***?

I live in SW WI. We are considered in market for the Sox but are 180 miles from Chicago. Any of the affiliates that broadcast the WGN games are too far away to get a signal unless you have a perfect line of sight. I can get CSN games only. The MLB packages are blacked out because we are in market. Its ridiculous.

QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 06:59 PM)
I live in SW WI. We are considered in market for the Sox but are 180 miles from Chicago. Any of the affiliates that broadcast the WGN games are too far away to get a signal unless you have a perfect line of sight. I can get CSN games only. The MLB packages are blacked out because we are in market. Its ridiculous.

Saw this is Champaign in college. Awful.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 06:49 PM)
Either you guys are baiting me to get me mad again, which is not very nice, or you actually are Jennifer Lopez fans? Ugh. How is this possible. Southsiders do not like Jennifer Lopez, folks. Southsiders like hot dogs and beer and Sox jerseys and SouthSide Hit men references.

I.....fail to see any connection in any of the above