Royals at ReyLo Game Thread -The ReyLo Game-

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jack Parkman @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 07:51 PM)
Guys, don't forget that Giolito is supposed to have better stuff than Lopez, too.

Scouts on stuff: 1. Kopech 2. Giolito 3. Lopez of the pitchers received in trade this offseason. If Giolito ever figures out his control/command, watch out.

Giolitos fastball may be the worst now though.

QUOTE (ReyLo @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 07:54 PM)
Giolitos fastball may be the worst now though.

I've heard he's back up to 94-97. Obviously That is worst of Kopech, Lopez and he in terms of velocity but he has problems with command because it moves so much. Giolito probably has the least straight fastball out of the three.

Edited by Jack Parkman

QUOTE (Jack Parkman @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 06:56 PM)
I've heard he's back up to 94-97. Obviously That is worst of Kopech, Lopez and he in terms of velocity but he has problems with command because it moves so much. Giolito probably has the least straight fastball out of the three.

Like Ace said too...don't sleep on Hansen either...

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 07:58 PM)
Like Ace said too...don't sleep on Hansen either...

I don't sleep on Hansen. I've been excited about his potential since the Sox took him. I hate that everyone sleeps on him. Nobody really talks about Hansen outside of Sox fans.

QUOTE (Sox-35th @ Aug 11, 2017 -> 09:02 PM)
I will be sad but understand when we cut Saladino.

With his back issues it's a no brainer. Let him try and catch on with another team but he has no future here, not when the younger, better, more reliable version of him (Yolmer) is on the 40 man.