Dodgers vs. White Sox

Chisoxfn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 15, 2017 -> 09:16 AM)
Taking my kids to see their first baseball game! Hopefully they see a White Sox no-hitter.

I'm taking my boy as well ?? Drop me a PM if you wanna meet up brother. Planning on going early for batting practice too!

QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Aug 15, 2017 -> 12:19 PM)
Everyone in the AL Central plays everyone in the AL West 2 series this year, I believe.

No, they play every team in the NL West this year, but each team plays one team 2 home, 2 away. The Sox have the Dodgers.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 15, 2017 -> 11:16 AM)
Taking my kids to see their first baseball game! Hopefully they see a White Sox no-hitter.

I wonder if Dodgers Stadium has the same thing they have at Guaranteed Rate.

They have a Rookie Corner. They fill out a My First Game certificate for nothing.

QUOTE (flavum @ Aug 15, 2017 -> 12:29 PM)
No, they play every team in the NL West this year, but each team plays one team 2 home, 2 away. The Sox have the Dodgers.

Gotcha, I didn't realize they did that with non-rivalry teams. Good year to have it happen with the Dodgers, ha.

Daryl Van Schouwen‏Verified account @CST_soxvan 17m17 minutes ago Ken Harrelson and Steve Stone will be in Texas on the second leg of the #whitesox road trip.

Daryl Van SchouwenVerified account @CST_soxvan Jason Benetti and Aaron Rowand are handling the TV broadcast for the #WhiteSox' two-game series at Dodger Stadium.