Heatley and Snyder Injured

DBAHO

Hmmm, I'll take back that statement about wanting Heatley.

Heatley, Snyder in traffic accident

Dany Heatley and Dan Snyder were were involved in a serious traffic accident Monday night in Atlanta.

Heatley, who according to TV stations in Atlanta was driving his black Ferrari in the Buckhead section of Atlanta at the time of the crash, was sent to Grady Memorial Hospital. The 22-year old reportedly suffered a broken jaw but was conscious and talking.

Snyder, 25 was thrown from the vehicle, and suffered a fractured skull. His condition was critical and doctors were forced to perform surgery.

The car was reportedly traveling at speeds upwards of 80mph, when it struck a pillar around 11 pm. Snyder was ejected from the car and the vehicle was cut in half.

Thrashers President Stan Kasten held a press conference around 3am and said that the team is still planning to practice on Tuesday morning.

Snyder was placed on the injured list following ankle surgery three weeks ago.

Heatley was named the NHL Rookie of the Year in 2002.

I could be talking out of my ass, but if Heatley plays up to his potential, and plays the way he can, he really could be Super Mario's next coming. He is that good. I just hope and pray for A. Dan Snyder, and B. That we dont look back on this as a pospects carrer that went downhill very quickly because of this.

Him and Kovalchuk could very well be the Lemiuex/ Jagr of the 2000's