Giolito Gem and a White Sox winner

bmags

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 3, 2017 -> 04:11 PM)
Not gonna lie I missed almost all of this game but wow what a line for Giolito. When your wins include a gem from your future frontline starter and 3 hits from your young SS, that's a good day.

Yeah, I want to lose every game the rest of the season - but I can't be mad at a win like this. These are the only type of wins I can tolerate. The rest make me sick.

QUOTE (Donaldo @ Sep 3, 2017 -> 05:32 PM)
With the depth we have at SP (Rodon, Kopech, Hansen, Gio, ReyLo, Dunning), I'm guessing Lucas will eventually be a #4 or #5 starter. That's scary, isn't it? :)

Let's hope so although I personally think Rodon will be traded in a year or two because of his agent and the fact that he'll take him to free agency.

QUOTE (Lillian @ Sep 3, 2017 -> 07:59 PM)
The Nats fans, on that forum, can't hold a candle to the people on Soxtalk. Makes one appreciate the great insight, which this site provides. Thank you, guys.

Seriously. I don't take myself too seriously on here, but the knowledge of the futuresox people, the mods, and everybody on here is so impressive. I recommend this site to every big sox fan I know. This place is truly a treat for a die-hard sox fan. Thanks to all you mods and knowledgeable posters who make it great. I've learned so much about baseball from this place.

QUOTE (ron883 @ Sep 3, 2017 -> 06:30 PM)
Seriously. I don't take myself too seriously on here, but the knowledge of the futuresox people, the mods, and everybody on here is so impressive. I recommend this site to every big sox fan I know. This place is truly a treat for a die-hard sox fan. Thanks to all you mods and knowledgeable posters who make it great. I've learned so much about baseball from this place.

:wub:

QUOTE (ChiSoxJon @ Sep 3, 2017 -> 08:28 PM)
Awesome

One of the few on this forum who still had faith in him

Kopech-Rodon-Giolito-Lopez-Hansen looks better by the second

Crazy that not too long ago our righty to lefty SP ratio was the exact inverse of that prospective rotation. :lol:

Edited by hi8is

QUOTE (ron883 @ Sep 3, 2017 -> 06:33 PM)
Really want to respond to this post on there.

That thread conveniently stopped on 8/31. When you include the last start with Dunning throwing a 7 inning 1 hitter ,Gio and Lopez last starts that board should be eating a lot of crow and humble pie for breakfast.

Could even throw in Gio's whole body of work actually.

Send them this https://www.mlb.com/gameday/rays-vs-white-s...rap,game=492145

But I don't want to be that dick.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Sep 3, 2017 -> 11:38 PM)
Crazy that not too long ago our righty to lefty SP ratio was the exact inverse of that prospective rotation. :lol:

I've said that before on here and say it all the time, pretty funny

From Sale, Q, Good Santiago, and Rodon to Kopech, Gio, Hansen, Lopez, Dunning, Cease, etc.

QUOTE (ron883 @ Sep 3, 2017 -> 06:48 PM)

Wow. I didn't read all of what was said but some of those fans are desperately trying to convince themselves that Eaton is more than what he is and that Giolito/Lopez/Dunning are nothing special. Talk about being in denial. Especially the person that said " Rizzo fleeced the White Sox". Lol, yeah sure.