What's it gonna take?

JoeSox

I'm Curious! What's it gonna take for the White Sox to WIN IT ALL NEXT YEAR?

I think they'll need at least two more solid starters. I would put money on Buerhle and Garland starting, but I'm not sure about the others.

Clayton is gone, but what about Valentin? I think Jose would be most beneficial at a DH position. We get an extra left-handed bat plus a player that could fill in at other positions (Short, Third, First, and Center). He may not play stellar, but it's better than having Thomas. Frank is only capable of hitting - please no jokes about this season.

Wouldn't it be better to have a player that could rotate with others.

Originally posted by JoeSox

Clayton is gone, but what about Valentin?  I think Jose would be most beneficial at a DH position.  We get an extra left-handed bat plus a player that could fill in at other positions (Short, Third, First, and Center).  He may not play stellar, but it's better than having Thomas.  Frank is only capable of hitting - please no jokes about this season.

How in the hell is Jose better DH than Frank?

Originally posted by Mathew
Originally posted by JoeSox

Clayton is gone, but what about Valentin? I think Jose would be most beneficial at a DH position. We get an extra left-handed bat plus a player that could fill in at other positions (Short, Third, First, and Center). He may not play stellar, but it's better than having Thomas. Frank is only capable of hitting - please no jokes about this season.

at a min a front line star pitcher like maddux, a cf'er thru a trade, clee gone and a healthy frank.

but i would love a maddux and william as a pick up in the fa pool.

1.) Fire KW

2.) A Clemens or Maddux-type of FA starter

3.) Another OF if Borchard isn't ready by next season's start

4.) The Organization needs to know exactly what they are going to do with Harris. Minors=Keep Valentin. Majors=Trade Valentin, move Jimenez to starting SS, and pray Harris finds his bat.