RUGBY

DBAHO

Hey the Rugby World Cup starts down here in Australia next month, and I'll be goin to all of the games down here in Melbourne this month. Does any1 else here follow rugby and have a fav. nation or team they're going for?

Hey the Rugby World Cup starts down here in Australia next month, and I'll be goin to all of the games down here in Melbourne this month. Does any1 else here follow rugby and have a fav. nation or team they're going for?

My brother plays for the U.S. team. He's a wing. I'm rooting for the home team, but that's kind of like hoping the Tigers win the World Series.

My brother plays for the U.S. team.  He's a wing.  I'm rooting for the home team, but that's kind of like hoping the Tigers win the World Series.

That's pretty cool, but I don't think America's even won a World Cup Game bf hav they? Suppoesdly about 2 million ppl r going to see all the games around the country. That's bout the same that the Sox get in a whole season!