COLD Creek Manner

Be Good

Lol...I thought it was one of the worse movies I ever saw (Of course I only watched the last 20 minutes). 

It would of been even worse had I paid money to see it  :bang

OHHHHHH the ending in my opion was a little weird but like you I also didnt pay either so I cant complain even if I thought it was bad

Lol...I thought it was one of the worse movies I ever saw (Of course I only watched the last 20 minutes). 

OHHHHHH the ending in my opion was a little weird but like you I also didnt pay either so I cant complain even if I thought it was bad

I know what you mean. usually I watch them for free...so worse case you waste an hour and a half watching it.

But even stupid movies end up being alright cause you can laugh your ass off at them.

Take Jason X for example

I know what you mean. usually I watch them for free...so worse case you waste an hour and a half watching it.

But even stupid movies end up being alright cause you can laugh your ass off at them.

Take Jason X for example

Jason X made me LMAO..........................just curious Jas, how do you watch movies for free? :huh:

Take Jason X for example

Jason X made me LMAO..........................just curious Jas, how do you watch movies for free? :huh:

IM assuming he works there are has a friend that does

Take Jason X for example

Friend of mine manages the theatre by my work. SO whenever my friends and I want to see a movie we just show up and he lets us in. As long as his head boss isn't there he lets us bring in grub and all that good stuff too. :headbang