BEER... Is there anything it can't do???

Gene Honda Civic

Alcohol if flammable, yes. But if beer, wine, and even hard liquors(such as whiskey, tequila, and my personal favorite, vodka) are not 100% alcohol or even 50% alcohol. I'm sure someone more educated in the subject could tell you exactly, but I believe that a substance needs to be around 60-70% alcoholic to be flammable in large portions(such as dumping it on a fire). If I had to take a guess, I'd say that the one type of liquor(if you want to call it that) that is capable of this is everclear....or at the very least, I am almost positive everclear would do it. Maybe there are others as well.

Stay away from everclear....that is nasty s***. I will never touch that stuff. Compare everclear to vodka....I mean, for instance, I had somewhere around 4-6 ounces of vodka the other night, and I was barely buzzing. If I had that much everclear, I'd(or almost anyone for that matter) be out and on the floor getting my legs shaved and pissing my pants as well as getting pissed on.

Tastes great, makes women appear more attractive, and makes a person virtually invulnerable to criticism.

Yeah i gotta get me a pair of those Beer Goggles (see the world thru the eyes of a drunk) from Duff Gardens, u know the 1's that make women more attractive.

:lolhitting

Everclear is best when you can hardly taste it.  It sneaks  up on you slowly along with blindness.

A lot of alcohol is best when you can't taste it. That's why shooting liquor is so gross. I remember the first time I got some vodka, I smelled it and I said "Isn't this rubbing alcohol?" I then sipped just a little of it, and I did not like it.

But you mix it with lemonade....and you got yourself a totally different drink. Mix it with orange juice....mmm mmm good.