Merry Sox-Mas everyone

johndyce

Originally posted by johndyce

im dreaming of a white christmas (sox that is)

All i want are my two front teeth and Bartolo Colon and Vladimir Guerro all traded for Jerry Reinsdorff, Kenny Williams, and a JATBNL ( Jack ass to be named later)

I like your idea.But NO ONE,I mean

NO ONE,would take Reinsdork and Lenny off our hands.

Happy Holidays!!

All I want for Xmas is a pitching staff:D

Guest hotsoxchick1

merry chirstmas everyone.. and all i ask is for kw to fall off the face of the earth and take jr with him...for the fans to be in control of the team at last and a white sox winner for the upcoming season.......ouch..someone pinched me and woke me up....damn it........that was such a nice dream too...............happy holidays and may you all be safe..........:D

Originally posted by johndyce

im dreaming of a white christmas (sox that is)

and how is it a Sox fan in Iowa is picturing the QB of the future, Detroit's Joey Harrington?

I happen to be one of those who think Joey is the real thing and it may even make a Lion fan out of me - or maybe not quite, but certainly a Harrington fan...

I whole heartedly agree that Harrington is the real thing.

We are awaiting the Ford family to decide what to do about M & M. Morningweh has to go after that OT thing in Champaign and Mullen probably has to go too, not sure about getting Parcels, Dallas seems to have his ear... the surprise choice might be - and I am totally against this but it seems that it will happen to me - Nick Saban.