merry fucking christmas

LowerCaseRepublican

hey hey everybody. i know we all can't agree on politics and the such around here. but i do think that we can all agree that christmas f***ing rocks.

so, in the words of South Park's Mr. Garrison..."Merry f***ing Christmas to you!"

But seriously, all. Happy holidays. I know that I'll be enjoying my month off of school. And oh yeah, if you guys would do me a holiday favor and check out

http://www.impeach-bush-now.org (it's a national campaign started by a professor and some friends of mine @ school)

Guest hotsoxchick1

merry christmas everyone and a very happy and safe new year.........lets hope this one brings us a winner somewhere across chicago sports....well all except for the scrubs.. of course we know they wont win anyhow......lol

Originally posted by sideshowapu

hey hey everybody.  i know we all can't agree on politics and the such around here.  but i do think that we can all agree that christmas f***ing rocks.

so, in the words of South Park's Mr. Garrison..."Merry f***ing Christmas to you!"

But seriously, all.  Happy holidays.  I know that I'll be enjoying my month off of school.  And oh yeah, if you guys would do me a holiday favor and check out 

http://www.impeach-bush-now.org (it's a national campaign started by a professor and some friends of mine @ school)

Impeach Bush huh? Somehow I don't think that's ever gonna happen. Anyways, Merry f***ing Christmas to one and all. Even if it is a few days late :o . Even being 7000 miles from home I still managed to have a pretty good holiday & I hope everyone else did too.

L8ER!