Illinois Jersey

The Bones

Which Illinois basketball jersey should I get?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which Illinois basketball jersey should I get?

• Orange
    • Blue
    • White
    • I hate stupid poll questions like this

In recent years they have still made if further than most, even with the program being a bit down.  They made it to the national finals a year ago.  Last title was 86, when was the Illini's?

f*** U of I. I go to MSU. 2000 baby. I was just kidding with ya too. I respect the Indiana program. It's kind of sad how they treat their coaches though. Ya coach now gets too much crap, he's a good coach.

f*** U of I. I go to MSU. 2000 baby. I was just kidding with ya too. I respect the Indiana program. It's kind of sad how they treat their coaches though. Ya coach now gets too much crap, he's a good coach.

Actually I followed MSU for a couple of years, espesially when Zach Randolph was there, as I had met him, and knew his HS coach on a first name basis. That is a real good program up there.

How does the team look this year?

Actually I followed MSU for a couple of years, espesially when Zach Randolph was there, as I had met him, and knew his HS coach on a first name basis.  That is a real good program up there. 

How does the team look this year?

I dunno yet, it's hard to tell. There hasn't been any talk about basketball up here at all. Right now, everyone is excited about our football team. We have Shannon Brown from Illinois who's a freshmen. Anagoye is gone. Hill is back, he's pretty good. I do not think we are Elite 8 caliber, but who knows. They do have a decent schedule; Duke, Kansas, Okla, Kentucky, UCLA, Syracuse, and ofcourse the Big Ten teams. I really don't know how we'll look yet.

In recent years they have still made if further than most, even with the program being a bit down.  They made it to the national finals a year ago.  Last title was 86, when was the Illini's?

Illinois has never one a NC but the from what I've read the 89 team is definately one of the best to not win the national championship.

Fan 1 "When was the last MSU title?"

Fan 2 "2000"

Fan 1 "Honestly?"

Fan 2 "Who cares how we won."

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Remember the ISU-MSU Elite 8 Game in 2000? Man....that was a good game. ISU ended the year ranked third, I believe.