"OUCH"

SAVVY18

Cambodian Dies After Attack on Testicles

1 hour, 29 minutes ago

PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - A woman in Cambodia has given herself up to authorities after accidentally killing her husband in a scuffle in which she squeezed his testicles until he fainted, a newspaper reported Friday.

Saut Chin, 46, was fed up with physical abuse from her husband when she grabbed his testicles until he passed out in the incident Tuesday, the Rasmei Kampuchea newspaper reported.

Fearing that her husband, Ouch Yan, 52, might regain consciousness and start beating her again, Saut Chin tied his neck with a scarf to a bed, the newspaper said.

The exact cause of Ouch Yan's death was not known.

The incident occurred in a village near Sihanoukville, a port city 115 miles southwest of Phnom Penh, news reports said.

Saut Chin and her husband Ouch Yan, 52, were arguing when the husband then kicked his wife in the crotch, the reports said.

"Hurt badly and fed up, she grabbed her husband's testicles and squeezed them with full strength until he fell unconscious on the spot," Rasmei Kampuchea said, citing police reports of the woman's confession.

After discovering that her husband was dead, Saut Chin reported herself to local authorities and asked to be jailed. She said she had not intended to kill her husband "but only to teach him a lesson," according to the newspaper.

:nono

1 hour, 29 minutes ago

PHNOM PENH, Cambodia - A woman in Cambodia has given herself up to authorities after accidentally killing her husband in a scuffle in which she squeezed his testicles until he fainted, a newspaper reported Friday.

Saut Chin, 46, was fed up with physical abuse from her husband when she grabbed his testicles until he passed out in the incident Tuesday, the Rasmei Kampuchea newspaper reported.

Fearing that her husband, Ouch Yan, 52, might regain consciousness and start beating her again, Saut Chin tied his neck with a scarf to a bed, the newspaper said.

The incident occurred in a village near Sihanoukville, a port city 115 miles southwest of Phnom Penh, news reports said.

Saut Chin and her husband Ouch Yan, 52, were arguing when the husband then kicked his wife in the crotch, the reports said.

"Hurt badly and fed up, she grabbed her husband's testicles and squeezed them with full strength until he fell unconscious on the spot," Rasmei Kampuchea said, citing police reports of the woman's confession.

After discovering that her husband was dead, Saut Chin reported herself to local authorities and asked to be jailed. She said she had not intended to kill her husband "but only to teach him a lesson," according to the newspaper.

OUCH Yan is right....

I hate stories like this. I feel the same way as I did when I heard of the whole loranna bobbit story. Granted I was younger but I still got the message. This kind of s*** gives women ideas; we all know how dangerous a women with ideas can be. First they wanted to vote.......then they wanted to work.......then they want to get paid the same as men....now they are enforcing their kung fu grips onto our balls. IT NEVER ENDS!!!!

A certain Simpsons episode comes to mind where a hawk was pecking on Moes junk and pecking on his face. He was like "Peck on the face, peck on the face!!! Wow, this actually feels good compared to the crotch." To sum it up....stay away from that area if you plan on inflicting pain.

It says she tied his neck to the bed with a scarf. Having your balls squeezed would hurt, but I doubt it'd kill a person. He either had a heart attack or died when she tied him to the bed.

Steve, I'm almost positive (without testing it out) that it hurts to have your balls squeezed. But your right about it now being enough to kill him. If he was really unconscious after his wife knocked him out then the lack of oxygen from the scarf being tied around his neck probably killed him. It only takes a few minutes of no oxygen to the brain to cause death.

1 hour, 29 minutes ago

OUCH Yan is right....

That sure is an ironic name... :o

I heard a story on the radio a few days bf when I was driving bout a guy in Cambodia who was all hallucianated on drugs and he had visions telling him to eat his testicles and he did with a knife and fork, LOL.

:lolhitting

I heard a story on the radio a few days bf when I was driving bout a guy in Cambodia who was all hallucianated on drugs and he had visions telling him to eat his testicles and he did with a knife and fork, LOL.

Eating anyones testicles is disgusting. And eating your own, by severing them with a knife, is even more disgusting... :puke

Eating anyones testicles is disgusting. And eating your own, by severing them with a knife, is even more disgusting... :puke

Disgusting isn't the word for it. What would posess a person to do that? :o :huh:

You've probably never heard of Rocky Mountain oysters, have you? :lol: