Sox @ Royals 4/27/18

Jose Abreu

Just now, fathom said:

He has worst fundamentals than some of the 7 year olds I coach

Soler is not even that fast.  I mean come on.  You gotta be better prepared in every way at the MLB level.  Know the runner and trust your prep.

You give him this year to figure it out. Next year will make or break him.  If he's not a average defensive SS than he's not that valuable as a starter.

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Soler is not even that fast.  I mean come on.  You gotta be better prepared in every way at the MLB level.  Know the runner and trust your prep.

You give him this year to figure it out. Next year will make or break him.  If he's not a average defensive SS than he's not that valuable as a starter.

Leads the majors in errors already

5 minutes ago, fathom said:

Leads the majors in errors already

Crazy part is Anderson's range is good. In fact, this year range wise, he's on the verge of playing like his rookie year. It's the routine plays he's awful on. He needs to stop thinking he's Omar Vizquel.

Just now, SoxAce said:

Crazy part is Anderson's range is good. In fact, this year range wise, he's on the verge of playing like his rookie year. It's the routine plays he's awful on. He needs to stop thinking he's Omar Vizquel.

Yeah, it's a correctable issue. I'm not worried