4/29 Game Thread - White Sox @ Royals

Heads22

3 minutes ago, Blackout Friday said:

It doesn’t matter they had to tag up. You make your way to second base. It was 2nd and 3rd.

It looked like he might have missed (or thought he missed) 1st base.  He sorta pimped out of the box but whatever he got the job done with a well struck ball.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

It looked like he might have missed (or thought he missed) 1st base.  He sorta pimped out of the box but whatever he got the job done with a well struck ball.

Yeah that could be. Either way, not a big deal. I just would have liked to see him get the triple one AB after the scorer took his away.

1 minute ago, Bazox said:

I've got the gameplay screen up on mlb. com but would like some commentary , what radio station can i get on the internet ?

thanks

Not sure if you have an EPL equivalent but MLB has this thing called "MLB.tv" it's pretty affordable and you should check it out.  You can watch every game, every replay, etc for about $120 a year.

1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Not sure if you have an EPL equivalent but MLB has this thing called "MLB.tv" it's pretty affordable and you should check it out.  You can watch every game, every replay, etc for about $120 a year.

cheers , meanwhile what radio station will be broadcasting the game ?

Just now, Bazox said:

cheers , meanwhile what radio station will be broadcasting the game ?

The only way to get radio broadcast online is to buy the "Gameday Audio" package which is $14.99 for the whole season I believe. It runs through the same Gameday app.

By rights agreements, no stations are allowed to broadcast the game audio over the internet through any other streaming format. The only way to legally stream audio of a game is gameday audio.

• Thanks 1