5/13 Games

DirtySox

1 hour ago, ChiSoxJon said:

Think I said this a week ago but time for Gonzalez, Rivera, Villa, Blackman, and Brown to move on up

They're also unlikely to move before the All-Star Break...you can imagine pushing Booker or Basabe (Booker's probably the first choice) to AA to make room for Luis Robert, but that still leaves Rutherford, Adolfo, Basabe and Call fighting for at-bats.

No place for Gonzalez right now, unless they move up either Call or Basabe as well.

13 hours ago, ChiSoxJon said:

Think I said this a week ago but time for Gonzalez, Rivera, Villa, Blackman, and Brown to move on up

Villa and Brown aren't even starters in Kanny (Brown was lately because LGon was out for a bit). They're bench guys, no need to do much there. Though if Cruz continues to struggle, VIlla will start to get more time.

Blackman hasn't looked all that great since the first week or two of the season, no need to rush him.

Gonzalez and Rivera should move up, but as caufield said, there isn't necessarily anywhere for them to go right now. Probably in June though.

21 hours ago, caulfield12 said:

That's due to the connection with Chris Getz...back to their days with the Royals.

What is Giovatella's story?  If I remember he was a top pick of the Royals...2nd round?  3rd round?  Just didn't pan out I am guessing?