CW

All I have to say right now is, damn.    :angry:

I'll go over everything that upset me during the game a little later, I am too frustrated right now.

Brian Virgil was our punter around 1980 or so and he was the only UM player that would never have been welcome in my home - he single handedly lost us the OSU game his senior year -

but this year's punting team make Virfil look good - all of them - wtf is wrong with them

both games we lost are squarely their fault -

and they may cost us more games before they are through

All I have to say right now is, damn.    :angry:

I'll go over everything that upset me during the game a little later, I am too frustrated right now.

Brian Virgil was our punter around 1980 or so and he was the only UM player that would never have been welcome in my home - he single handedly lost us the OSU game his senior year -

but this year's punting team make Virfil look good - all of them - wtf is wrong with them

both games we lost are squarely their fault -

and they may cost us more games before they are through

What the hell are they doing in that formation? Its like all the linemen are supposed to run down field and cover the punt returner right away, leaving those 3 guys placed in front of the kicker as the only line of defense. It is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Our recievers had a small case of the dropsies yesterday, and that's combined with John Navarres terrible case of the 'bad ball' he had 1 strong accurate pass all day and that was Edward td. Everything else required the recievers to make circus catches. Massaquoi also had a bad game, he has to catch that pass at the end of the first half. If he catches that we might have gone into the locker rooms with a 10 point lead instead of a 3 point lead.

Lloyd Carr has to learn how to give a half time speech, right out of the locker rooms we have an extremely quick 3 and out. Carr is not looking to good this year as a coach, we look undisciplined on the field, we don't look motivated on defense, and we can't get control of our special teams.

I would really like to see Gutierrez next week, but I can't imagine Carr benching Navarre, they have come to far to give up this early in the season. Though my dad thinks that Navarre must have pictures of Carr with other women, or else Navarre would be seated on the bench :lol: . I am already hoping for next year when it is Gutierrez and Underwood, rather than this lackluster lackadazical Navarre Perry combination. Perry has shown us he can pound weak defenses, but he is only good for a big play or two against big ten defenses. And yesterday he had his biggest play called back. Hopefully Underwood is quicker and can get around the tackles faster than Perry.

This is the worst Michigan team that I can remember. I thought this would be the next 1997, but so far we are worse than 2001, and any other season I can remember since the lean years of Collins, Dreisbach, and pre1997-Griese.