ChiSoxJon

2009:
OF Jared Mitchell

2010:
OF Bryce Harper, P Jameson Taillon, P Zach Neal

2011:
P Danny Hultzen, P Henry Owens, OF Josh Bell

2012:
P Lucas Giolito, P Marcus Stroman, 3B Joey Gallo, P Chris Beck, C Peter O'Brien, P Michael Roth, P Luke Bard

2013:
OF Clint Frazier, OF Austin Meadows, P Ryne Stanek, P Sean Manaea, OF Jacoby Jones, 1B Daniel Palka, P Buck Farmer, OF Brandon Thomas, P Chris Cotton

2014:
P Grant Holmes, P Luke Weaver, P Michael Kopech, P Jack Flaherty, OF Derek Fisher, P Jake Cosart, P Adam Ravanelle, P Sean Carley, OF John Norwood

2015:
SS Dansby Swanson, P Carson Fulmer, P Brady Aiken, P Phil Bickford, P Ashe Russell, P Walker Buehler, P Nolan Watson, P Nathan Kirby, P Tom Eshelman, P Mike Matuella, P Jacob Nix, OF Rhett Wiseman

2016:
P Jason Groome, C Matt Thaiss, P Jordan Sheffield, P Alec Hansen, P Kyle Funkhouser, P Mike Morrison, 3B Zach Remillard, OF Anthony Marks

2017:
OF Adam Haseley, 1B Pavin Smith, 3B Jake Burger, P Alex Lange

2018:
P Brady Singer, 2B Nick Madrigal, P Ethan Hankins, SS Brice Turang, OF Steele Walker, P Sean Hjelle, P Blaine Knight, 1B Luken Baker

2019:
SS Braden Shewmake, 2B Will Holland, P Matt Cronin, RHP Noah Song

2020:
3B Spencer Torkelson, LF Heston Kjerstad, P Emerson Hancock, P Cole Wilcox, SS Casey Martin, 3B Blaze Jordan, Jared Kelley, P Luca Dalatri

2021:
P Jack Leiter, P Jaden Hill, C Henry Davis, P Kevin Abel, P Luke Smith, P Antonio Menendez, Jake Mulholland

2022:
P Blake Tidwell, P Kumar Rocker, OF Jud Fabian, P Carson Whisenhunt, P Ben Joyce, SS Nander De Sedas, P Hunter Barco, OF Justin Crawford

2023:
P Chase Dollander, P Paul Skenes, OF Dylan Crews, P Rhett Lowder, C Kyle Teel, 1B Tre' Morgan

2024:
1B Tommy White, 1B Jac Caglianone, P Riley Cooper, C Alex Milazzo

Just wanted to publish this, share your thoughts, sorry for taking up space

Edited by ChiSoxJon
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

I have no idea on his draft status, but IUs CF and lead off hitter Logan Kaletha is from my hometown high school. Hoping to hear his name called this week.

I too went to Michigan City.  I played with Logan (Scotty) for two years.  Was a SS and pitcher back then

20 minutes ago, fathom said:

Hobgood and Stetson Allie had some of the best highlight videos ever. Both flamed out quickly. My biggest miss ever was easily Trout.

I wanted the Sox to take Trout so badly in 2009. Was disappointed went they went with Mitchell. 

10 hours ago, fathom said:

Hobgood and Stetson Allie had some of the best highlight videos ever. Both flamed out quickly. My biggest miss ever was easily Trout.

I"m a NorthEast guy myself and missed him, don't feel too bad

9 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

I wanted the Sox to take Trout so badly in 2009. Was disappointed went they went with Mitchell. 

I was all for Mitchell, that injury seriously derailed him, hopefully Burger overcomes

Also wanted the Sox to take Giolito in 2012, they went with Hawkins instead. Somehow Giolito ended up with the Sox anyway, but he's broken down now. Would have been interesting to see what happened to him had the Sox drafted him. Theoretically, I would hope they would have had the foresight to not fix what wasn't broken. 

16 hours ago, Jack Parkman said:

Also wanted the Sox to take Giolito in 2012, they went with Hawkins instead. Somehow Giolito ended up with the Sox anyway, but he's broken down now. Would have been interesting to see what happened to him had the Sox drafted him. Theoretically, I would hope they would have had the foresight to not fix what wasn't broken. 

Gio was the top arm going into mock season and fell after TJS, still wanted CWS to steal him

Wouldn't say he's broke though, just needs major work