6/5- Sox at Twins doubleheader, 3:10

flavum

7 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

look man I don't get on you much but you do this constantly and it's just really poor etiquette and lack of respect for everybody else that posts here: READ THE FUCKING THREAD YOU ARE POSTING IN.  How about you just like/thanks the four or so posts before you that mentioned the same thing?

Uh maybe you are over-reacting a bit. Anybody can type swear words. 

Now the game refreshes and it’s over....JFC!!!

1.6 billion people, 7 underseas cables for all that traffic and a VPN to boot.

The White Sox don’t even deserve our support until 2020.  They certainly don’t deserve my waking up at 4:00 a.m. on a workday,  with a glimmer of optimistic hope they can hold onto a win JUST so they can be on pace for a 54-108 season.

Edited by caulfield12

14 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

And every time he makes a nice pick or scoop, you guys are silent.

he’s bad defensively but the scoops are what he’s actually good at

2 times a year

I'm surprised people are so upset about this. Great tank result. Moncada was 2-5 with a HR, Lopez went 7 shutout innings, and a player who likely won't be here in 2020 gave up the game and moved the Sox closer to #1 overall in 2019.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Dam8610 said:

I'm surprised people are so upset about this. Great tank result. Moncada was 2-5 with a HR, Lopez went 7 shutout innings, and a player who likely won't be here in 2020 gave up the game and moved the Sox closer to #1 overall in 2019.

All those wins really worked out for the Bulls. 

2 minutes ago, Dam8610 said:

Except the O’s will deal Machado, Britton and probably Adam Jones...we add Rodon and possibly Kopech or Jimenez.

2 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Except the O’s will deal Machado, Britton and probably Adam Jones...we add Rodon and possibly Kopech or Jimenez.

All the more reason to rack up those losses now. Because youre going to want to get quality starts wins out of guys like Rodon etc. 

8 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

Maybe they'll have a few meaningless September wins like the White Sox did last year that dropped them to #4 overall.

25 minutes ago, Dam8610 said:

a player who likely won't be here in 2020 gave up the game and moved the Sox closer to #1 overall in 2019.

A player I assume that they intended on trading for some return.  What a lollipop pitch Jones threw.   Plus, I don't see how it's good for player development for players to lose heart, which happens when you clown it up like that.

And of course beaten by Escobar....one of 2 magic 8 ball trades made that year.

Edited by GreenSox

What will be the encore tonight? Unless Littell tightens up the Sox should have some success tonight...but Lucas-Gas-Can is on the bump so this one could be a wild game 2. Though I REALLY am pulling for Gio...we need him to straighten his shit out and given he's very young no way do we give up on him.