Our Sox vs their Sawx game #2

2 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I'm not really either, but we saw flashes from Gio at 95ish and he continued to lose. If 90-91 is where he settles in, he's in trouble. I don't think there will be enough difference between his fastball and breaking stuff. 

Totally different pitchers

4 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

In what I’d imagine is an all-in year for the Nationals, they have no chance at a championship or even an appearance in the WS without Strasburg. I wonder what they’d give up for Rodon, assuming he stays healthy.

If he starts performing, it is a decent option to have. Really like Carlos as a pitcher, but he's not going to be here when the Sox are contending, so if someone blows you away you take it and say adios. He is the Sox last major trade chip. If he establishes himself as a top pitcher by July 2019 would not be surprised to see him traded next year. If you're Hahn, and he pitches well to end the season, do you go to him and offer him 6/80? that is pretty much the only way he'll stick around. If he turns that down, then you put him on the block. He will have as much control as Sale did when he was moved with a worse track record. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Why the fuck does Coop ever have Rodon work at 92-93. He's much more effective at mid 90s and he gets hit everywhere when he tries to hold back. It doesn't work Coop. Stop it.  Even before he was injured they did this and it infuriates me. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Why the fuck does Coop ever have Rodon work at 92-93. He's much more effective at mid 90s and he gets hit everywhere when he tries to hold back. It doesn't work Coop. Stop it. 

Don't think it's Cooper's decision