6/15 Games

soxfan49

• bmags pinned this topic
3 hours ago, fathom said:

13 base runners in 5.1 innings for Fulmer. Really wish they would just make him a two inning reliever. Just wasting development time right now.

Don’t see the point of that.  Every single day he wakes up and he doesn’t know if he’ll be able to find the plate.  That’s most days. Once every 15-20 days he finds it.   

You think going reliever and throwing more often maybe fixes that?  Certainly possible, but when do the Sox make the change?   Seems like an arbitrary point in time 

Some weird stuff going on with that Great Falls lineup.  Sosa at 3B, Nunez, at 1B, & Beltre at SS.  I think we can quickly write off Nunez as a prospect if he’s already unfit for 3B.  Hopefully it that he’s simply been passed by those other two guys in terms of prospect status and it’s a way to get bat in a lineup.  Also, where is Zangari?  Now that we have an actual LatAm operation we could use a third short season team.

2 hours ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Some weird stuff going on with that Great Falls lineup.  Sosa at 3B, Nunez, at 1B, & Beltre at SS.  I think we can quickly write off Nunez as a prospect if he’s already unfit for 3B.  Hopefully it that he’s simply been passed by those other two guys in terms of prospect status and it’s a way to get bat in a lineup.  Also, where is Zangari?  Now that we have an actual LatAm operation we could use a third short season team.

Listening to the radio broadcast of the game they said Zangari has a small injury which will keep him out a few days. I'm going to assume that Nunez is still going to play the left side of the infield, but he just slid over to first while Zangari is injured so they can get all three of him, Sosa, and Beltre into the lineup. 

48 minutes ago, GenericUserName said:

Listening to the radio broadcast of the game they said Zangari has a small injury which will keep him out a few days. I'm going to assume that Nunez is still going to play the left side of the infield, but he just slid over to first while Zangari is injured so they can get all three of him, Sosa, and Beltre into the lineup. 

What did Sosa’s doubles sound like?

Just now, bmags said:

What did Sosa’s doubles sound like?

It was hard to tell, the crowd and announcer got very excited over everything but I'm pretty sure one was a line drive down the left field line and another was off the outfield wall on the fly. His third hit was also impressive because he got down 0-2, fought one off and then hit a nice liner in front of the outfielder. 

2 minutes ago, GenericUserName said:

It was hard to tell, the crowd and announcer got very excited over everything but I'm pretty sure one was a line drive down the left field line and another was off the outfield wall on the fly. His third hit was also impressive because he got down 0-2, fought one off and then hit a nice liner in front of the outfielder. 

Nice thanks. Was hoping they were off liners and not grounders down the line.