not lookin good guys....

ihatethecubs

gonna have to ride it out -- and root like hell for Ozzie Guillen, Luis Castillo  and any other future Sox because the Braves are doing their annual El Foldo.

Otherwise, a frigid White Sox winter looms

Dont we like being a small little club of fans?? part of the reason I am such a diehard sox fan, is that were such a cozy group and that were not fairweather fans. When they sux we say they sux.....when they're good... we say they sux!

I don't care about anyone else than my die hard loyalists. That being said... Kerry Wood has earned my respect as being a dominant pitcher in this league.

Horrible array of umping mistakes gave the Braves a break, maybe the Cubs karma could be catching up to them now. Hopefully there will be some kind of heartbreaking moment for the Cubs, because if they win this series i might have to move to Europe or something to get away from their legions of fans.

Horrible array of umping mistakes gave the Braves a break, maybe the Cubs karma could be catching up to them now.

Huh? They would have had nobody out if that's a normal single. If it's an out they still have a chance to do the damage. I don't think it was a break either way. It was just a big gaff.

On a side note the announcers are awful. The announcer was saying it could have been a triple play. If it was a trap the run scores. If it was caught Sheffield would already be out so it wouldn't matter if he passed up Giles. What an idiot.

Huh? They would have had nobody out if that's a normal single. If it's an out they still have a chance to do the damage. I don't think it was a break either way. It was just a big gaff.

How is that not a break for the Braves.... your talking about preventing a run... and Furcal was going to be doubled up, because he was on third when the ball was caught.

I'd take 4-0 Cubs 2out man on first w/ wood throwin beebee's than

4-1 cubs 1 out man on first,

How is that not a break for the Braves.... your talking about preventing a run... and Furcal was going to be doubled up, because he was on third when the ball was caught.

I'd take 4-0 Cubs 2out man on first w/ wood throwin beebee's than

4-1 cubs 1 out man on first,

The part about the missed trap was a break for the Braves, but the other part f'd up the Braves.

As a whole it evened out.

Hampton is officially replacing Loaiza as "choke of the year"...

The guy is pitching on 3 days rest, in a high pressure situation.... he didnt choke. his team is still in it.

Lets not forget he won game 2!

Roman, your too hard on players! Keith Foulke today.... there is a choker.

Horrible array of umping mistakes gave the Braves a break, maybe the Cubs karma could be catching up to them now.

Nope. The play to end the 7th inning was total bulls***. Ball bounces off of Gonzalez and right to Martinez (who makes the out). The Cubs could be fielding with their eyes close and still make the plays at this point in the game.