7/5/18 Sox @ Astros 7:10 PM

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

I think it would be Madrigal at 3B, honestly. It's not common that the already established player moves for the prospect. In this hypothetical, it's 2020 and Moncada has established himself defensively. Don't think it's too far-fetched. 

Doesn't have the arm strength I'd bet. Plus I'd bet on Moncada's athleticism to translate better there.

Just now, SoxAce said:

Doesn't have the arm strength I'd bet. Plus I'd bet on Moncada's athleticism to translate better there.

That's true. My argument against moving Yoan has been that his range is best suited at 2B, but Madrigal probably has similar or better range. 

One scenario where all three pan out (I also believe that Anderson has already "panned out" if he finishes this season well) involves turning one of them- probably Madrigal- into Zobrist and just get him 148 games a year, divided between LF/SS/2B/DH/RF/3B. 

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

I feel like Yoan would be better in CF. Not sure his hands are soft enough to play 3rd.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Have yourself a game Palka.

I hate this lineup construction. Palka is a pretty boom or bust guy who doesn't walk, I wouldn't want him any higher than 6th or 7th. Yolmer should be in the lower third. Anderson should be in the upper third. Lots you can/should change. 

1 minute ago, Jose Abreu said:

I hate this lineup construction. Palka is a pretty boom or bust guy who doesn't walk, I wouldn't want him any higher than 6th or 7th. Yolmer should be in the lower third. Anderson should be in the upper third. Lots you can/should change. 

Nope, Tim should be batting last where he belongs ?

1 hour ago, Jake said:

I wish Omar could hit when Kevan Smith isn't on the roster. Kind of diminishes his value that he can't.

Do you even pay attention?  Omar hits when Smith is not.

20 minutes ago, Jose Abreu said:

I think it would be Madrigal at 3B, honestly. It's not common that the already established player moves for the prospect. In this hypothetical, it's 2020 and Moncada has established himself defensively. Don't think it's too far-fetched. 

I will say LF.