Are you gay?

Wise Master Buehrle

Hes right, in a way. The more gays, the less birth. And also, homosexuality is immoral.

Genesis 2: 24

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Im not a Bible thumper but I respect it. No where in that verse does it say a man can unite with his husband and they can become one flesh. Woman was created for man and vice versa. I have no problem with gays, but the Bible itself condemns it...

Hey Windsock...if we wanna get into religion, then how about the fact that Jesus never said anything about it?

Or if it was such a big sin then how come it didn't make the 10 Commandments?

We think of bigamy as immoral now but that was fully allowed in the Bible. Take Jacob from Genesis. He had multiple wives.

Most scholars see the Leviticus codes as laws that were time bound for a certain era. 1 Corinthians 6 and Romans 1 are now commonly interpreted as protests against the unnatural acts of HETEROSEXUALS acting as homosexuals. The Bible is at best, murky about inherent sexual identity.

And hey Windsock, if you want to be a neo-literalist of the Bible then you must be against divorce [Mark 10:10-12] And Matthew 5:38-44 might cause a problem with you entering the military because it's the whole "love your enemies" idea.

I'm just saying, if you want to be literalist about one aspect of the Bible, then let's go hog wild.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all whites are to blame, yes, but whites started slavery. Blacks were living peacefully amongst themselves in Africa and whites started kidnapping them. And some black people sure arent helping this s***. Like Jesse Jackson. He runs his mouth everytime any black kid is accused of s***. Somewhere in Illinois several blacks were expelled after being caught on camera beating the s*** out of people at a high school football game. But JJ couldnt just dismiss the rampaging teens as morons. He had to protest so vehemently that he was eventually arrested. So yes, there are troublesome blacks out there but white people started all this s*** with slavery...

Dips***... "the whites started it"..? All whites? Even the white that hadn't settled here yet? Do you think before you post? Do you have any clue as to how stupid you sound sometimes?

Exactly. Its when people like cw thought this thread was attacking them and so they got all uptight and claimed this was offensive when really it was only an immature prank. If they could have seen that it was a joke, this argument wouldnt exist...

Maybe you should go check your facts.. CW didn't make a comment in this thread until page 4. :dips***

Shut it cw. Bmrs not being sensitive. Hes the one who tried to point out to all uptight squares like you that this thread was a joke in the first place. You guys need to stop being so uptight and thinking that the use of the word gay to insult someone is a rip on you.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Sounds like somebody's getting a little upset and uptight, eh Windsock? :lol:

Hey dumbass, I said "not all whites are to blame". First f***in sentence. Do you read before you post? I think not.

Hey DIPs***, I didn't comment on your "not all white are to blame".. I commented on your "whites started it". Need some glasses ASSHOLE?

Im not being uptight. But I think any gay who sees this thread as an attack on them is...

Still looking for where a "gay" thought this was an attack on them...? Who thought this was an attack at the start of this thread..?

Hey DIPs***, I didn't comment on your "not all white are to blame".. I commented on your "whites started it". Need some glasses ASSHOLE?

Not all whites are to blame, but people of the white race started it. Think Rodney King. Four white cops beat the s*** out of one black guy, and the world went wild. Were all whites responsible? No, but people of the white race did start it...

Dips***... "the whites started it"..? All whites? Even the white that hadn't settled here yet? Do you think before you post? Do you have any clue as to how stupid you sound sometimes?

Steff....some people on this board might have some sort unspoken respect for you, but you have to calm the hell down. Lay off the hate-o-rade for a second and realize that people might not have all the facts down (as you certainly do) concerning slavery.

Many people rip Roman, but this time you just blatently attacked him. In another thread concerning religion I made a comment about majority of Islam supporting terrorist actions. Sideshowapu calmly corrected me without calling me "an idiot" or saying "how stupid I sound."

In this case, you sound stupid Steff. Shocking for someone to turn the table isnt it.

Not all whites are to blame, but people of the white race started it. Think Rodney King. Four white cops beat the s*** out of one black guy, and the world went wild. Were all whites responsible? No, but people of the white race did start it...

Now I've heard it all.. the white man was to blame for RK's problems. RK didn't do s*** to start that, right? Whatever.

BTW, was that an apology for your out of line reply to me?

Steff....some people on this board might have some sort unspoken respect for you, but you have to calm the hell down.  Lay off the hate-o-rade for a second and realize that people might not have all the facts down (as you certainly do) concerning slavery. 

Many people rip Roman, but this time you just blatently attacked him.  In another thread concerning religion I made a comment about majority of Islam supporting terrorist actions.  Sideshowapu calmly corrected me without calling me "an idiot" or saying "how stupid I sound."

In this case, you sound stupid Steff.  Shocking for someone to turn the table isnt it.

Not at all. I can take it.

However.. when a STUPID comment is made regarding the white race being responsible for slavery.. that person deserves to be slapped.

And it's not just that... this gay this is so utterly moronic it isn't even funny. IMO.. we should slap the assholes who opened the closet doors. You people, and you know who you are, should be ashamed of yourselves. Karma... it'll get you.

RK was being insubbordinate but does that mean he should get the s*** beat out of him? No it doesnt. And even if you argue that, whatd blacks do to be kidnapped for manual labor? Nothing. Only certain whites had slaves but still people from the white race struck first...

Another attack on Roman....who would of thought of this occurence. I normally sit back on just view this but it gets very tiring. I havent seen Steffs reply yet, but I guarantee theres a :fyou or a :dips*** thrown into it. Even if she doesnt I wouldnt mind, just as long as someone else notices the standard on this board: you dish out the insults ...but can you take it.

Steff....some people on this board might have some sort unspoken respect for you, but you have to calm the hell down.  Lay off the hate-o-rade for a second and realize that people might not have all the facts down (as you certainly do) concerning slavery. 

Many people rip Roman, but this time you just blatently attacked him.  In another thread concerning religion I made a comment about majority of Islam supporting terrorist actions.  Sideshowapu calmly corrected me without calling me "an idiot" or saying "how stupid I sound."

In this case, you sound stupid Steff.  Shocking for someone to turn the table isnt it.

By the way.. it's how you treat others that gets you treated one way or another, IMO. Respect is a 2 way street. That's how I work. You can call me stupid all day long.. it's how you say it that matters. Some folks here have tact, some don't. It's pretty clear to see who has respect for others and who doesn't.

RK was being insubbordinate but does that mean he should get the s*** beat out of him? No it doesnt. And even if you argue that, whatd blacks do to be kidnapped for manual labor? Nothing. Only certain whites had slaves but still people from the white race struck first...

Obviously you don't have all the facts surrounding the RK case. Get them, then we'll talk.

Another attack on Roman....who would of thought of this occurence.  I  normally sit back on just view this but it gets very tiring.  I havent seen Steffs reply yet, but I guarantee theres a  :fyou or a :dips*** thrown into it.  Even if she doesnt I wouldnt mind, just as long as someone else notices the standard on this board: you dish out the insults ...but can you take it.

Alright, Steff replied to me last thread without snapping. Im outta this conversation.

Another attack on Roman....who would of thought of this occurence.  I  normally sit back on just view this but it gets very tiring.  I havent seen Steffs reply yet, but I guarantee theres a  :fyou or a :dips*** thrown into it.  Even if she doesnt I wouldnt mind, just as long as someone else notices this double standard in this board:  dish out the insults but cant take it.

Flash.. now you're being just plain ignorant (as in not understanding). I've been the punchline of many "asshole" posts and taken it fine. So don't bother blowing smoke about me not being able to take it.

Roman talks s***, Roman gets s***.

Do unto others.. he likes the Bible.. he should know how that one goes.

BTW, you were wrong. I don't use that "red guy". ;)

Rodney King was pulled over and being a hardass at the time. However, handcuffing him and beating the s*** out of him with a flashlight was uncalled for. In my social justice class, my junior year of high school, we actually got to read some of the police chatter from that night. There were squad cars all over the area that heard about it yelling "Beat the n*gger" etc.

Yes, the case can be made that King is no saint and I concede that fact. However, he did not deserve the horrific treatment that he received at the hands of the LAPD.

Now, how in the blue f*** did we get so off topic from the original stuff about intolerance of homosexuality? :ph34r:

If youre talking about black racism to whites, f*** that. Whites have done so many more crimes against black people than theyll ever do to us. If we only treated them with respect in the first place, maybe there wouldnt be race riots and s***. So you can blame all this white vs blacks s*** on us...

First of all, not all racism is color based, and I think that may have been implied in the comment by Steff that you responded to.

Secondly, maybe living in the south has had a great impact on your brain, but most civilized people do respect black people, after all we are all the same.

Thirdly, just because white people used to bring black people to this country in a trade that ended in 1803, and slavery in general ended 60 years after that does not mean that black people have the right to be racist towards white people. Even segregation gives them no right to be racist because segregation was not practiced everywhere, and many blacks including a prominent author (I cant think of her name, but she wrote "their eyes were on God" or something like that) protested for segregation to be continued.

Don't think of Rodney king as some nice guy minding his business that was all the sudden beat to a pulp. Rodney has had continued problems with the law, and may have even provoked the cops (though their actions were inexcusable).

Then just because Rodney King was beat up did not give black people the right to turn south-central into a raging inferno.

Alright, Steff replied to me last thread without snapping.  Im outta this conversation.

NOPE. I cant believe it, I was a second away from leaving this thread and get called ignorant. I dont agree with you Steff......but Im just going to leave so you can have your last word. Havent people realized by now Romans some teenage punk who just wants to get a rise out of people. I actually find hes cool to talk to when you look beyond the insults piled on him.

NOPE.  I cant believe it, I was a second away from leaving this thread and get called ignorant.  I dont agree with you Steff......but Im just going to leave so you can have your last word.  Havent people realized by now Romans some teenage punk who just wants to get a rise out of people.  I actually find hes cool to talk to when you look beyond the insults piled on him.

And obviously you didn't understand the meaning - even though I put it there for you. Ignorant as in not understanding, not as in rude.