Are you gay?

Wise Master Buehrle

well if yous need the support im glad to help out.....its not a problem and i can take it off my taxes...... ;)  charity contrubitions.....or claim yous as dependents.....take your pick.... :lol:

Heck, I'm 16....it could happen... :lol:

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
To clear this up, I never said I had a problem with the original post. And I prefer queer to fudgepacker, thanks.

im glad to see you have a sense of humor.....bizzar as it may be, its still wonderful you have it and refreshing... just for your fyi i now have pepsi all over my computer after reading that comment..... and a few of your other ones.. :D thanks....

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I only read about half this thread, but I get the main jist of it.  I get that many of you on here are gay and pushing the "It's OK to be gay" agenda, and it makes me want to  :puke. 

This thread started off SOOOOOOOOO innocently with a new poster posting a FUNNY url, and the resident gays (1 or 2 of which have the distinction of "moderator", I'd wager) got their panties in a bunch.  Why?  Because even though they proclaim they are proud of their lifestyle, they are IN REALITY self-hating and come from very unstable and f***ed up pasts.  They, of course, will deny that and claim that being gay is "who they are", but the fact is that it's not what they HAVE to be, but due to their deep-seeded issues, they are either unwilling and/or incapable of being normal.  Part of me feels sad for them, but another part of me makes me hope there's a hell so i don't have to be around them if/when I go to the big kingdom in the sky.

Ya know, ever since CW came out of the closet and started defending gays, this site has really gone to hell.  And for whatever reason, MANY gays have joined this board in the past few months, and it's really making this site go downhill.  I didn't post here for a long time, and I don't even know why I'm still around here.  I guess I'm hoping against hope that it will change, but until the idiots with agendas leave, it's going to continue to get worse.

If you don't love f**s and bend over for them so they can give you AIDS, the homosexual moderators will ban you, and then 2 days later claim that they are proponents of free speech.  If there's anything worse than a f*****, it's a hyopcrite, and unfortunately, many of the people on here are both.

:puke :puke :puke :puke :puke

Wow, you are a real asshole. I don't know if there are homosexuals on this site or not, but I don't care. I don't think anyone should care. If someone is gay it is not my business to care and it is not your business to care.

I am sixteen, and I feel like I am 20 years older than you. Grow the f*** up, in grade school I called people gay, queer and f**, then I realized that it doesn't matter what someone else's preference is. So why don't you mature and stop acting like a 6th grade prick.

By the way I did a report last year on intravaneous drug use, and an overwhelming majority of AIDS sufferers are straight and get AIDS through their drug addiction.

Once again grow the f*** up. :dips***

I hope you are banned for life asshole, or I hope you just stop posting here as you implied you might. I have read several comments of yours that are very hateful, and many people may take offense to them.

You tell em CW!!!! :rolleyes:

Great, this can be 2 weeks ago all over again.

I'll just make my comment brief...f*** You.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Dependents...I want your White Sox Season Tickets  :D

you can have them next year......i wont be using very many.......not if what i think is gonna take place actually does........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Heck, I'm 16....it could happen... :lol:

oh great just what i need another male wandering around the house with raging hormones........yikes....... :o :lol:

im glad to see you have a sense of humor.....bizzar as it may be, its still wonderful you have it and refreshing... just for your fyi i now have pepsi all over my computer after reading that comment..... and a few of your other ones.. :D thanks....

Just wait til I get my man meat signature goin!

Take that patriarchy! Oh wait.... ummm nothing.

Win, I couldnt care less if youre gay or straight. I have my opinion on the subject but I dont hate gays and hey, if you lived near me I wouldnt hesitate for a second to have a beer with ya or whatever. Youre a funny guy and proud of who you are and not a hypocrite.............

Guest hotsoxchick1

now your talkin my speed.. man sigs.... thats what this place needs more of.... ;) :headbang

Clu, this may sound weird, because I just wrote a post calling you a f***ing asshole, but argument aside for a minute. What ever happened to that diet you kept telling us about, did you keep that up? I know I was trying to slim down for cross country, but the temptation of soda, and sugar was too great, and I only lost 6 pounds before giving up :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Clu, this may sound weird, because I just wrote a post calling you a f***ing asshole, but argument aside for a minute.  What ever happened to that diet you kept telling us about, did you keep that up?  I know I was trying to slim down for cross country, but the temptation of soda, and sugar was too great, and I only lost 6 pounds before giving up  :lol:

drink iced tea... still get the caff and add a bit of sweet and low.. keeps down the carbs...... ;) its an excellent soda replacement.......

Clu, this may sound weird, because I just wrote a post calling you a f***ing asshole, but argument aside for a minute.  What ever happened to that diet you kept telling us about, did you keep that up?  I know I was trying to slim down for cross country, but the temptation of soda, and sugar was too great, and I only lost 6 pounds before giving up  :lol:

The anticipation of waiting to see what Clu writes back is better then the Bos/Oak game.

haha i need to gain weight... 6 feet 130 pounds

You probably should read this article and enlighten yourself Roman.  I posted it earlier but I will do it again. 

LINK

People are not born gay. It is a conscience decision made usually by mature adults. I wont beat up and make fun of a retard. Why? Because the poor guy has no choice. He got screwed and I feel sorry for him. I will beat up and make fun of a gay person tho. Why? Because he decided to be gay..

You probably should read this article and enlighten yourself Roman.  I posted it earlier but I will do it again. 

LINK

People are not born gay. It is a conscience decision made usually by mature adults. I wont beat up and make fun of a retard. Why? Because the poor guy has no choice. He got screwed and I feel sorry for him. I will beat up and make fun of a gay person tho. Why? Because he decided to be gay..

LOL!

Well, when I started to try and lose weight, I weighed 229 (I'm 6'1, so that's not horrible, but I felt very uncomfortable being at that weight), and that was like 2 months ago. In the first month, I lost 15 pounds and was down to 214. Then, I started being bad, and in the past month, I've gone back up to 216 (I was shocked -- when I got on the scale I was expecting to be around 225).

So, overall I've lost 13 pounds, and I've been giving it around 20% effort, so I'm rather happy with that.

And what proof do you have that people aren't born gay. I'm not sure if they are or not but that is very ignorant to just assume they do.