HOU interested in Abreu/Britton

southsider2k5

1 hour ago, ChiSox59 said:

Some people are here are going to be really disappointed in what Soria returns.  

I have low expectations, but hope to be surprised.

I'd be shocked if the Sox added a top 15 prospect to their farm before the end of this season.  

We have a top 5 system so that’s going to be much more difficult.  But I still think we get a guy who falls into that tier around #15.

1 hour ago, Chicago White Sox said:

We have a top 5 system so that’s going to be much more difficult.  But I still think we get a guy who falls into that tier around #15.

True story. Most of our top 15 would rate much higher in the majority of other farms around the league. If we were moving Soria 3 seasons ago, he would have brought back somebody that would have been in our top 5 or so. lol

1 hour ago, oneofthemikes said:

True story. Most of our top 15 would rate much higher in the majority of other farms around the league. If we were moving Soria 3 seasons ago, he would have brought back somebody that would have been in our top 5 or so. lol

Our farm used to look very much like the Seattle Mariners...just full of crap

14 hours ago, BlackSox13 said:

So confused on Abreu's value and trade interest. Not sure what to think.

Probably little value/interest- unless a first baseman somewhere gets hurt between now and Tuesday afternoon.