Kobe Bryant

Steff

I'm torn on this.

First he said it was all consentual. Then a "source" claims she did say stop - and he did.

Then it appears he denied any contact to police initially. Which, from his admission, is BS.

I'm on the fence - leaning towards guilty... but some of this stuff sure does raise a lot of questions.

There is huge question marks. I just hope there is justice. If he raped her, he sould get a huge punishment. We will never know what actually happened. I think Kobe's side's story seems more realistic. The story of the girl's side seems a little far out.

There is huge question marks. I just hope there is justice. If he raped her, he sould get a huge punishment. We will never know what actually happened. I think Kobe's side's story seems more realistic. The story of the girl's side seems a little far out.

And where did you hear "her side of the story"...?? Not to mention, his as well. I've heard nothing confirmed other than him "it was consentual", and her implying that is wasn't via the DA charging him with sexual assult.

On Sportscenter last night they did a story about Kobe and how da kids who idliozed him didn't know what he did. I think it's absolutely terrible that such a great role model to heaps of ppl round the world especially youngsters, would do sumthin like that if he's found guilty, lock him up.

On Sportscenter last night they did a story about Kobe and how da kids who idliozed him didn't know what he did. I think it's absolutely terrible that such a great role model to heaps of ppl round the world especially youngsters, would do sumthin like that if he's found guilty, lock him up.

Parents need to teach their children to not admire the PERSON, but rather the QUALITIES that person has. Kids should not look up to Kobe as a role model because he's a basketball player. They should look up to Kobe because he's a very hard-working, determined person who strives to be the very best that he can be at basketball. Those qualities are still admirable regardless of his guilt/innocence.

The problem isn't the fact that kids "admire" Bryant. It's that 8 year olds are asking mom and dad "What did Kobe do?" ..... Not easy to explain to an inquisitive 8 year old. You walk a fine line between not giving the child an answer that satisfies him or her, or giving out more information than a young child needs.

The problem isn't the fact that kids "admire" Bryant.  It's that 8 year olds are asking mom and dad "What did Kobe do?" ..... Not easy to explain to an inquisitive 8 year old.  You walk a fine line between not giving the child an answer that satisfies him or her, or giving out more information than a young child needs.

Id say the truth. I'd say...." I dont know".

The problem isn't the fact that kids "admire" Bryant.  It's that 8 year olds are asking mom and dad "What did Kobe do?" ..... Not easy to explain to an inquisitive 8 year old.  You walk a fine line between not giving the child an answer that satisfies him or her, or giving out more information than a young child needs.

"Someone is saying that Kobe did something wrong, and the police are going to find out if it's true or not". Nothing more than that is required. And any decent parent would not go into any more detail than that with an 8 year old.

"Someone is saying that Kobe did something wrong, and the police are going to find out if it's true or not".  Nothing more than that is required.  And any decent parent would not go into any more detail than that with an 8 year old.

It all depends on what the kid heard on TV. What kind of questions are asked. etc.

"Mommy, What is sexual assault?"

It all depends on what the kid heard on TV.  What kind of questions are asked. etc.

I love when you call me mommy, YAS.............. ;)

LOL .... That usually comes right before I call you "b****". :lol:

No. No. No. If we are gonna have a relationship, I gotta be the man and you gotta be the b****........................ :lol:

It all depends on what the kid heard on TV.  What kind of questions are asked. etc.

I love when you call me mommy, YAS.............. ;)

LOL .... That usually comes right before I call you "b****". :lol:

No. No. No. If we are gonna have a relationship, I gotta be the man and you gotta be the b****........................ :lol:

Shut up, b****! :lolhitting