8/2 Sox v, Royal Lopez pitching

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

Straight steal attempt of Delmonico vs Salvy?  Can a manager get benched!

Renteria needs to be shitcanned at the end of the season. He's horrible. It is an indictment on both front offices in town that they even employed him for one season. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Renteria needs to be shitcanned at the end of the season. He's horrible. It is an indictment on both front offices in town that they even employed him for one season. 

Very well could've been a missed hit and run by Anderson.

And who would you rather have managing this rebuild? Ventura or Renteria? No other options just those 2.

1 minute ago, Scoots said:

And who would you rather have managing this rebuild? Ventura or Renteria? No other options just those 2.

Didn't see Nicky look back once, which usually signifies straight steal

2 minutes ago, Scoots said:

Someone with a clue. Neither Renteria nor Ventura have one. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

9 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Someone with a clue. Neither Renteria nor Ventura have one. 

I personally want McEwing to be the manager. Loved his energy and enthusiasm as a 3B coach. Butt...he doesn't speak Spanish and that's half the team's first language. Like it or not, this team needs a bilingual manager, and Ricky's leadership skills are far and away better than Robin's. Right now, he's the best man for the job.

2 minutes ago, Scoots said:

I personally want McEwing to be the manager. Loved his energy and enthusiasm as a 3B coach. Butt...he doesn't speak Spanish and that's half the team's first language. Like it or not, this team needs a bilingual manager, and Ricky's leadership skills are far and away better than Robin's. Right now, he's the best man for the job.

I agree. I'd be all for giving Ozzie a second go if he didn't burn that bridge and piss on the ashes. Ozzie was actually a good manager, despite my criticism at times. I fail to see anyone other than Vizquel that fits the bill.