Koch solves his problem

HighHeat45

quick question: Is Jose Valentin back for next year? If not, what do you guys think of gettin Jack Wilson from Pitts.

Anyone is better than Valentin, well okay maybe not everyone but a vast majority of shortstops in the league are better. However I don't know if I'd like to have Wilson as our starting shortstop.

He batted .256 with 9 homeruns and 62 rbi's, I would take those numbers over Jose. His OBP was .303 he only walked 36 times compared to 76 strikeouts. Once again I'll take that over Valentin since he had 114 strikeouts.

Wilson committed 18 errors and had a fielding percentage of .975

Jose had 20 errors and a fielding percentage of .969

So out of those two I take Wilson, however I'd like to see the Sox take a look at signing or trading for another shortstop. However if we dont have another option Wilson wouldn't be a bad move for the Sox at all.

CWSOX45

Anyone is better than Valentin, well okay maybe not everyone but a vast majority of shortstops in the league are better.  However I don't know if I'd like to have Wilson as our starting shortstop.

He batted .256 with 9 homeruns and 62 rbi's, I would take those numbers over Jose.  His OBP was .303 he only walked 36 times compared to 76 strikeouts. Once again I'll take that over Valentin since he had 114 strikeouts.

Wilson committed 18 errors and had a fielding percentage of .975

Jose had 20 errors and a fielding percentage of .969

So out of those two I take Wilson, however I'd like to see the Sox take a look at signing or trading for another shortstop.  However if we dont have another option Wilson wouldn't be a bad move for the Sox at all.

CWSOX45

Wilson is an absolute FREAK in the field.... his 16 errors do not do him any justice.. he's awesome.