COLD or hot weather

Be Good

IF you had to live in a place where its always hot or always cold what would you pick?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. IF you had to live in a place where its always hot or always cold what would you pick?

• COLD
    • HOT

Guest hotsoxchick1

things i like about the cold.... the cold makes ice which taste good in my margaritas and helps keep my beer cold too.. other than that you can keep snow and all that cold s*** that goes with it .. give me hot weather 356 24/7 and im a happy camper....

I hate super hot weather. After spending an average hot summer for Chicago in France, the land without Air Conditioning... I'd rather have a cold winter.

In fact, the good thing about cold weather is that you can always throw on another sweater... but eventually in the summer, you run out of clothes to take off.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I hate super hot weather. After spending an average hot summer for Chicago in France, the land without Air Conditioning... I'd rather have a cold winter.

In fact, the good thing about cold weather is that you can always throw on another sweater... but eventually in the summer, you run out of clothes to take off.

now think about that last statement you made there winodj and the fun that can be by running out of the clothes ...... ;)

Yeah, but when its all hot and humid, the last thing I wanna do is move. Now if the other person were performing some sort of dance... perhaps with a pole.... then make it HOT baby!!!!!!!!

ASK hsc im sure she'll do it

Guest hotsoxchick1
But its cold right now... wait til August.

Besides winter plays to my flannel fetish... or did I say too much?  :lolhitting

lol i have that fetish in the winter too.. sheets and jammies.. ;) ...cant have enough flannel in the winter.......

Screw the cold weather! Give me hot and humid any day!

In the winter when you come from outside into the heat it feels better, but it doesn't even come close to comparing to coming in from the heat to the air conditioning.

I went to China a few years ago with school for 5 weeks and the temperatures ova there were like -10 every day. I just hated having to wear bout 3 or 4 layers of clothing all da time, but I guess it's like that in Chicago in da winter.

That was soo easy. I shovel sunshine all winter. I've acclimated to the heat. When it's 100 it feels like just another day. When it's in the 50's or worse I'm wearing the biggest parka I own.

You can keep slush, salt stains on everything, pairs of gloves (batting and golf gloves are ok), ice scrappers, snow blowers, rear window defrosters, giant snow boots, anything thermal, and of course jack frost nipping at your nose.

:D